Allan McGregor

pipedown27ready

Was just thinking there, Allan McGregor was with Rangers from 2001, and made his debut in 2002 in a cup game against Forfar.

An outstanding keeper, we were lucky to have such a guy between the sticks at our club. His save in the Uefa Cup run was one of the best I've seen. Up there with Goram's save from Van Hoojidonk.

Really hope we hold a testimonial match for him as he was on our books for 11 years. Would mean the world to him as he's a massive fan of Rangers and a legend in all of our eyes.

When could we expect to hold this? Would it be after he retires?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just thinking there, Allan McGregor was with Rangers from 2001, and made his debut in 2002 in a cup game against Forfar.

An outstanding keeper, we were lucky to have such a guy between the sticks at our club. His save in the Uefa Cup run was one of the best I've seen. Up there with Goram's save from Van Hoojidonk.

Really hope we hold a testimonial match for him as he was on our books for 11 years. Would mean the world to him as he's a massive fan of Rangers and a legend in all of our eyes.

Is this a wind up ?? McGregor left us when when we could have got a fee for him and you want Rangers Fans to dig deep and pay for a testimonial for him.

Is this a wind up ?? McGregor left us when when we could have got a fee for him and you want Rangers Fans to dig deep and pay for a testimonial for him.

He gave us some fantastic performances. Especially THAT save in the Uefa Cup. We wouldn't have been in Manchester if it wasn't for that. I will never forget Manchester, despite the result.

Ah! Greegs outs himself on RM. :moon: