Allan McGregor

pipedown27ready

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beats me why they dont just ban them.

Once they get a certain level of post count they just post shit like this.

I would n a million years dream of goin on a celtic site? Must be just wee sado neds, or old bigots like on that radio clyde ... obsessed. no point banning as they will steal another laptop and sign in with another account

Amazed this has made it to 5 pages.

But on the off-chance that there is any hint of seriousness about the actual suggestion. McGregor took his testimonial money when he left, all the money he took in signing on fees and wages, that wasn't spent on a transfer fee from him is his 'benefit'. I hope he enjoys it, and doesn't expect to be showing his ungrateful, treacherous face around Ibrox anytime in the next 4 or 5 decades.

Give you your due, you're sticking to the story well.

Yes McGregor played by the rules and he gave us some great memories.

If he was such a great Rangers man he would have transferred over to the newco and then put in for his transfer request. Which would have got the club much needed funds.

No testimonial for mine.

I'm pretty sure that McGregor thought long and hard about staying. He knew he was leaving us with a perfectly able keeper to step into his position.

What if Allan came back after his contract expires at Besiktas and helps us back to the top league?

Fuck that.

Why didn't he stay for the fight & help us make our way back to the top? He's meant to be 'Rangers through & through' remember?

He could have transfered over & got us a fee but he decided not to.

He's like Paysmith the lot,they don't mean one iota to me,hope they never wear the jersey ever again.