Applauding Montrose players leaving the field

Escobar

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And booing our own players?

Fucking disgusting. Be ashamed of yourselfs.

What you on ? them coming to Ibrox and leaving with a share of the points after we were not good enough to secure all 3, ..... and we are disgusting .... they were shit and deserved to be boo'ed, and Montrose played their hearts out. showed desire to get forward and got what they deserved, .... so fuck off

I would never ever Boo Rangers , but I did Applaud that Goal they Got .It was a Cracker and I could see it Coming .

I think Montrose Played well and the Longer the Game went the more they believed in themselves .

Fair Play to them . Their Performance was too defend and they achieved that , but I wouldn't Applaud them off because they weren't that Good.But they had Passion and desire .

We where very Poor indeed .

Nice way for the team to go into next week by being booed of the field.

Disgusting attitude by some of ours supports. Including the 2 fannies posting above.

No issues with applauding 3rd division teams, as their goal was a cracker, but booing the team off isn't acceptable.

Booing because we dropped points first time in 11/12 games?

Fucking booooo.

Fucking Booooo you pal.

Fucking Boo this bottle of empty beer.

Fucking Boooo Rangers... No Fucking Way! Not Fucking Ever! Ally McCoist could kick me in the balls while Jig and Alexander spat on me. I'd still fucking cheer them on!

Fucking Booooo you pal.

Fucking Boo this bottle of empty beer.

Fucking Boooo Rangers... No Fucking Way! Not Fucking Ever! Ally McCoist could kick me in the balls while Jig and Alexander spat on me. I'd still fucking cheer them on!

Aye awright.

Nice way for the team to go into next week by being booed of the field.

Disgusting attitude by some of ours supports. Including the 2 fannies posting above.

No issues with applauding 3rd division teams, as their goal was a cracker, but booing the team off isn't acceptable.

In general I agree that we shouldn't boo our players BUT being at the game today I can't tell you the frustration there was in the stands...it's maybe not right to react in that way but we are the club we are because of our high standards...if we start accepting mediocracy we become just another club!

I think alot of fans applauded the Montrose players because they are a part time team on comparatively pennies to our "stars" and matched them at Ibrox...these are teachers, post men, tradesmen playing against rangers at Ibrox.

I do understand the stigma of booin the players but anger and frustration is growing with regard how we are performing and the progress we are making!

Boo'd Rangers one before in no uncertain terms against Unirea Urziceni at Ibrox that night. I was livid.

Got home. Felt awful. Felt guilt. I've never done it again.

Ditto mate! Done the exact same that night and never again! Booing does fuck all good!! Peaks and troughs! No surrender and all that!!