Applauding Montrose players leaving the field

Escobar

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was frustrating today, we could and should have been 3-0 or 4-0 up at half time but we couldn't finish. As the second half drew on that sense of another Elgin increased and it was no surpise when Montrose scored with what seemed like their second shot on target. Belting goal rising and swerving into the top corner so every credit to Montrose. Atmosphere was fairly dire again, the boo boys need to get up and start singing. Would rather we played in front of 15000 who got behind the team 100% than 45000 with the majority sitting in silence throughout. And the booing is totally unacceptable.

Threads like this sometimes show how many people on RangersMedia actually go to games, in threads such as this 99% of people claim they would never ever ever boo Rangers because thats shocking etc. That performance today was what was shocking! I think the fans have been great this year on not getting on the teams back, fans are always going to be frustrated but I think we have kept it in quite well this season.

When Montrose scored I was going crazy! shouting at the players for being useless lazy bastards. For the record I do not think any of our players are bastards but at least Im being honest, at the games I lose it and I think I am quite within my rights to do so. I do it because I care so much. For all those people that will never boo, I will never let a Rangers team I watch think that is an acceptable performance, Everyone will drop points, even in Div 3 , However it was the attitude today which was shocking! And I always hate that after the away team score Rangers players then run about with so much effort for the last few seconds, why couldn't they do that earlier ?

I applauded Montrose off the pitch, they deserved it.

Tin hat on but at least Im honest, I certainly wasnt the only one at Ibrox doing so.

I agree

Out of interest, having shouted "fucking rotten, Rangers" at the final whistle, does that make me a dirty wee booer?

Some people need to get off their high horse. That was unacceptable today as it has been for 3 or 4 games now and people are going to show their displeasure. Deal with it, get over it, it will never change.

Out of interest, having shouted "fucking rotten, Rangers" at the final whistle, does that make me a dirty wee booer?

Some people need to get off their high horse. That was unacceptable today as it has been for 3 or 4 games now and people are going to show their displeasure. Deal with it, get over it, it will never change.

They said the same about sexism and racism.

Well this is a clear case of boo-ism and it's not acceptable.

Booing the team onto the park,during the game or booing an individual player is not on but at the final whistle after a shite performance I don't see the problem.

i have never or will i ever boo any rangers players no matter how bad they play and today was bad so the last thing the players hear

is the fans booing them before they go up to that shitehole to play utd i sit in east enclosure and was shocked at the amount of booing i heard

a lot of the time you can hardly hear a song out of them but when the team plays bad all you hear are arsehole booing hold your heads in shame

how many points clear are we at this stage i am more than happy i still have a team to cheer so boo boys FUCK OFF

i have never or will i ever boo any rangers players no matter how bad they play and today was bad so the last thing the players hear

is the fans booing them before they go up to that shitehole to play utd i sit in east enclosure and was shocked at the amount of booing i heard

a lot of the time you can hardly hear a song out of them but when the team plays bad all you hear are arsehole booing hold your heads in shame

how many points clear are we at this stage i am more than happy i still have a team to cheer so boo boys FUCK OFF

Forum Gangstaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I have never booed us but unless u are at the games constantly u don't realise how grim we are! Usally stay to clap but couldn't face it. Was off at full time. My worry is we have over 46k today and if we keep playin like that then its not going to last. Iv not seen an improvement which is worrying. Was proper moved by the 54th minute and also the banner on the broomie over the boycott. Today it didnt mean much to sum ofthe players.