Applauding Montrose players leaving the field

Escobar

I have never booed us but unless u are at the games constantly u don't realise how grim we are! Usally stay to clap but couldn't face it. Was off at full time. My worry is we have over 46k today and if we keep playin like that then its not going to last. Iv not seen an improvement which is worrying. Was proper moved by the 54th minute and also the banner on the broomie over the boycott. Today it didnt mean much to sum ofthe players.

A lot of lads that get on the same bus as me are beginning to question why they turn up to watch the performances they are being served up. You're dead right, it wouldn't be as bad if there were signs of progress but we appear to be staying still and even backwards in some cases. Seriously difficult to sit and watch!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of lads that get on the same bus as me are beginning to question why they turn up to watch the performances they are being served up. You're dead right, it wouldn't be as bad if there were signs of progress but we appear to be staying still and even backwards in some cases. Seriously difficult to sit and watch!!

Spot on mate was the same on my way home. we can all take scraping results away from home but when we give that sort of performsnce at ibrox it's worrying. Everyone in my section knew a goal was coming late on. We had chucked it.

I don't like our way of playing at the moment. whilst I don't think the team are given 100% atm. I would never booo them.. on days like today. I think of the summer of uncertainty we've been through and be thankful we still have a team to support.. The fact we have lifts the gloom a little.

What you on ? them coming to Ibrox and leaving with a share of the points after we were not good enough to secure all 3, ..... and we are disgusting .... they were shit and deserved to be boo'ed, and Montrose played their hearts out. showed desire to get forward and got what they deserved, .... so fuck off

Go support Montrose next week then.

Out of interest, having shouted "fucking rotten, Rangers" at the final whistle, does that make me a dirty wee booer?

Some people need to get off their high horse. That was unacceptable today as it has been for 3 or 4 games now and people are going to show their displeasure. Deal with it, get over it, it will never change.

Naw, booing is when you actually make the "boo" sound, which is fucking pathetic.