just under 300,000 gers on face book and only just under 39,000 signed e-petitio

uloyalist1690

come on bears from around the world sign the petition, we cant let those rogues get away with destroying our club, time to flush them out, sign e-petition, there's just under 300,000 on official gers web site why are you not signing, face bookers get your fingers working.

come on bears from around the world sign the petition, we cant let those rogues get away with destroying our club, time to flush them out, sign e-petition, there's just under 300,000 on official gers web site why are you not signing, face bookers get your fingers working.

That's what I have been struggling with on this. I'm not a facebook subscriber and I've signed the petition twice. Surely the Rangers page just needs to like it, so that it gets brought to the attention of the masses??

I can't honestly say I think it will have the desired outcome in the end but it does need bringing to the table for discussion. :cgreen:

Its modern western society that has created this idea that average people have no power or avenue to effect change.

I agree with this as I've no confidence in it either, even though I'm responsible for it being signed 3-4 times already.

I think I could use my mothers mail to sign it again, but I've never got round to it yet.

Apathy breads apathy it would seem.

I think we should re-start the campaign pick a day next month and really push the e-petition once again which would hopefully get us to the target, because the last big push that happened got us like 30k in a week but after that it just dropped off and was forgotten about.

I think its only open to UK residents....but in saying that....we MUST have over 100,000 fans here.

because they are lazy fucks who all keep following the sheep mentality of "ah everyone else will sign it my signature won't make any difference".

I'm not so sure mate .Find it bizarre it jumped from zip to 30,000 then more or less stopped .With everything that's going on in this Country and that included hacking of this very site I'd say just about anything is possible in this corrupt little rodent loving cesspit .

Why not? takes a few seconds and then its done.

i can't be bothered And i don't think they work however, seen as Im being a dick and contradicting myself by posting on here ill do it.... After corrie! Il let the lazy sceptics like myself know exactly how long it took and how much of an effort it was... Update in an hour

i can't be bothered And i don't think they work however, seen as Im being a dick and contradicting myself by posting on here ill do it.... After corrie! Il let the lazy sceptics like myself know exactly how long it took and how much of an effort it was... Update in an hour

Good, hope your not too worn out afterwards :P

remember you can do 2 names per email address.

ie your wife / partner

See below, tims using this form and posts to try and discredit the petition.

rangersmedia-1359406521-U2627.jpg

RWAB's 2 yr old and 5 yr old are perfectly entitled to sign this petition.

Here are the criteria...

"

To create or sign an e-petition, you must be either:

a British citizen

a resident in the UK (you normally live in the UK)"

There is no age requirement :)