Our millions

bluechip

If the SPL and SFL were hurriedly amalgamated, what would happen to the millions the SPL have withheld from Rangers (oldco)? Is the reason they are bulldozering this through because they want to use our money to bribe the rest of Scottish football before the SPL becomes defunct and therefore our monies would not be recoverable?

Hopefully a bear in the know will be able to put my mind at rest. :SPLbroken:

Will we ever see our millions?? Say we win the ebt case will the spl have to release our money to us??

According to sum (scum) rangers now have no history so how can they strip titles from us newco?? Does this mean we are one in the same and all our history and triumphs remain with us?? Or is this the classic case of ur this when we want something but ur that when we don't.

Will we ever see our millions?? Say we win the ebt case will the spl have to release our money to us??

According to sum (scum) rangers now have no history so how can they strip titles from us newco?? Does this mean we are one in the same and all our history and triumphs remain with us?? Or is this the classic case of ur this when we want something but ur that when we don't.

:shifty: HMMMMM???

A 2nd MMMMMMMMMMM

hey stupit heid..............why did you want to be found out

He's been found out long before this. You'd think he would get bored, kidding on he's one of us and then posting anti Rangers comments.

As Stuart McCall would say, 'NOWT QUEER LIKE FOLK'

Phew fucking reeking

No need to question my loyalties I'm blue through and through. What I wrote clearly didn't read the way I ment it to sound. I no a few mhanks who constantly refer to my beloved rangers as "zombies" and who have a go at me saying we "rangers" are a newco and have no history which I no is bullshit. So I have this out with them ( get bored of the same arguement but they just can't help themself) and I won't stand for anyone especially them cunts putting my team down so an argument will follow always.

What I mean is there holding money from the oldco, punishing the newco, having oldco pay back all footballing debts and trying to strip titles from newco so that would prove my point to them that we are and always will be the same club hence the "one in the same".

I just feel these cunts say were rangers when they want something off us and were new rangers any other time.

I aint no tim I can assure you all. For all the king billy pictures my dad has in his house he would beat the shit out of me at the thought of it. Believe me

No need to question my loyalties I'm blue through and through. What I wrote clearly didn't read the way I ment it to sound. I no a few mhanks who constantly refer to my beloved rangers as "zombies" and who have a go at me saying we "rangers" are a newco and have no history which I no is bullshit. So I have this out with them ( get bored of the same arguement but they just can't help themself) and I won't stand for anyone especially them cunts putting my team down so an argument will follow always.

What I mean is there holding money from the oldco, punishing the newco, having oldco pay back all footballing debts and trying to strip titles from newco so that would prove my point to them that we are and always will be the same club hence the "one in the same".

I just feel these cunts say were rangers when they want something off us and were new rangers any other time.

I aint no tim I can assure you all. For all the king billy pictures my dad has in his house he would beat the shit out of me at the thought of it. Believe me

I was actually starting to believe you until I got to the part I bolded :) I know a few old dears who have the odd King William tea towel above the mantelpiece but I've never hear of a grown man with loads of photographs of "King Billy" around the house! :D

If the SPL and SFL were hurriedly amalgamated, what would happen to the millions the SPL have withheld from Rangers (oldco)? Is the reason they are bulldozering this through because they want to use our money to bribe the rest of Scottish football before the SPL becomes defunct and therefore our monies would not be recoverable?

Hopefully a bear in the know will be able to put my mind at rest. :SPLbroken:

Could it be a case the SFA are bankrupt, and are effectively starting a "newco" by hurriedly amalgamating with the SFL?

" I was actually starting to believe you until I got to the part I bolded ? I know a few old dears who have the odd King William tea towel above the mantelpiece but I've never hear of a grown man with loads of photographs of "King Billy" around the house!" - you don't no my dad. There's more rangers related photos in the house than this is his kids. That's always been the way not that we complain. They moved house recently and before the couch came through the door he was hanging the massive picture of ibrox he has. Although she's one of us it they drive my mum mental, maybe that part the reason my dad keeps them up... Hmmm ?