Saturday.

King Jela

we have the players, the spirit, and the everyones against us mentality that works so often for sports teams... it's understandable we havent been playing anywhere near capacity in the league against teams just defending for their lives in a league we already won - so if we can play at the standard the likes of Black, Shiels & co are more used to playing (SPL standard) i'd be quietly confident.

Was initially very worried by this game, but slowly grew more confident. However, our recent form has tempered that!

Sure we will go 451, which is probably best set up for us. Need our experienced lads...and dare I say it SPL level players to do just that and play like top level players. If the likes of Alexander, Wallace, Cribari, Black, Shiels, Templeton & Sandaza are on the top of their game, we are in with more than a very good chance of winning!

Still big worries defensively, especially at RB against GMS.

I can see a right tanking for us if we continue to play like we've been playing for a while, nobody in our team can be arsed to close cunts down which tbh with you the defense is a nightmare and that's in div 3 so what's going to be like against them, a barrage of shots from outside the bow, countless attacks down the wing?

dreading it

I'm not dreading it, but I can see a pumping for us on the cards. We are playing like shite at the moment.

Going out would almost be a relief just to know there was no chance of us playing Celtic this season.

Boycott issues aside, does anyone see us realistically coming away with a win ?

I'm both dreading it but strangely optimistic at the same time.

I think we can win if we play to our potential. If we come out and give a lackluster show then we run the risk of being seriously exposed at the back.

Right outof the gates quick, like against motherwell, couple of quick goals and their heads will go down.

Because we have the DU game on Sat,I watched the St J V Aberdung game on ESPN tonite.Have to say I wasn't impressed with the standard but in saying that, it's gonna be tough,no time for daydreaming at the back.Think we'll have 5 at the back,with Jig in there.The most notable thing about the game was the vast majority of fans dressed as plastic seats,hope dungdee bring more,as we've a charity to support :7325:

My worry is our defence (probably like every other Rangers fan on the planet!) We are really hopeless at the back and are simply unable to dominate and bully oppositions forwards.

I think our forwards and creative midfielders are more than capable of causing ANY team problems on their day, hopefully the misfiring will end on Saturday.

My prediction is that we will need to score 3 to have a chance as I cannot see our defence keeping them to nil or 1 goal.

Therefore, 3-2 Rangers.