Andy walker having it both ways. SSB

markybear

I caught some of SSB last night driving home.

A caller asked, due to the sfa arbitration panel that newco couldn't pursue players on oldco's behalf, does it put to bed the argument that its a new club. AW piped up he's always considered us a new club since we didn't pay all debts. AW is entitled to that opinion, however factually incorrect it may be. See SFA, ECS,UEFA,FIFA etc.

AW when on to state however that "you can count me out of the notion of wanting RFC dead and buried". Fair point andy but if its an entirely new club then the so called old club would be dead and buried. Having it both ways on that argument.

Again AW went on to state that he wants OF games back ASAP. Well according to andy rangers are a new club, ergo another old firm game will never be played. Again he wants it both ways, he wants new rangers back in spl to fulfil his desire to watch OF games yet whilst declaring its a new club. Ultimately in his his eyes he wants some sort of New Firm game with the OF history attached, even charading it. It's all or nothing andy.

Delahunt and Guidi never opened their mouth with a counter argument.

Now I know most will say "don't listen" but at the sane time allowing this media outlet (which I imagine is well listened to) to continue to allow Infactual opinions to go unchallenged just baffled me.

Even if DJ was on he'd go on about "same strip, same stadium, same rangers bollox"

Whilst that's all well and good, not one panelist presents the FACTS in support of the same club argument. Daryll king was our defense on this media outlet, now it's just "rangers haters fm"

It's always the same. I listened in for a bit while driving last night.

First caller was a Celtic fan on to moan about Le Wallace being selected for Scotland.

Second caller was another Celtic fan but surprisingly this time was on to tala about his own club.

Then it was 18:15 and the cut to half an hour of adverts. I switched off at this point.

Now it's easy to say turn off and don't listen, don't buy certain newspapers either, but the fact is that whilst the mainstream media is most definitely biased, it's still the voice where propoganda against our club gets heard. Instead of boycotting everything left, right and centre we need to get some balance back. This is OUR media too and just because a few Celtic fans have got themselves into the high end jobs at these places doesn't mean we should give up. We need to fight back and get some of OUR guys in. Only then will we get a fairer crack of the whip.

Sick of this bitter twisted pish! Put simply-

Why were Rangers at the SPL Commission yesterday if a new club?

Why did LNS go to effort to differentiate between club and holding company?

Why are Rangers currenlty ranked 88th in UEFA co-efficients?

Why are Ranger members of ECA?

Why won't they go home?

I caught some of SSB last night driving home.

A caller asked, due to the sfa arbitration panel that newco couldn't pursue players on oldco's behalf, does it put to bed the argument that its a new club. AW piped up he's always considered us a new club since we didn't pay all debts. AW is entitled to that opinion, however factually incorrect it may be. See SFA, ECS,UEFA,FIFA etc.

AW when on to state however that "you can count me out of the notion of wanting RFC dead and buried". Fair point andy but if its an entirely new club then the so called old club would be dead and buried. Having it both ways on that argument.

Again AW went on to state that he wants OF games back ASAP. Well according to andy rangers are a new club, ergo another old firm game will never be played. Again he wants it both ways, he wants new rangers back in spl to fulfil his desire to watch OF games yet whilst declaring its a new club. Ultimately in his his eyes he wants some sort of New Firm game with the OF history attached, even charading it. It's all or nothing andy.

Delahunt and Guidi never opened their mouth with a counter argument.

Now I know most will say "don't listen" but at the sane time allowing this media outlet (which I imagine is well listened to) to continue to allow Infactual opinions to go unchallenged just baffled me.

Even if DJ was on he'd go on about "same strip, same stadium, same rangers bollox"

Whilst that's all well and good, not one panelist presents the FACTS in support of the same club argument. Daryll king was our defense on this media outlet, now it's just "rangers haters fm"

feel like throwing the tv out the window when he comments on a rangers game

It's always the same. I listened in for a bit while driving last night.

First caller was a Celtic fan on to moan about Le Wallace being selected for Scotland.

Second caller was another Celtic fan but surprisingly this time was on to tala about his own club.

Then it was 18:15 and the cut to half an hour of adverts. I switched off at this point.

Now it's easy to say turn off and don't listen, don't buy certain newspapers either, but the fact is that whilst the mainstream media is most definitely biased, it's still the voice where propoganda against our club gets heard. Instead of boycotting everything left, right and centre we need to get some balance back. This is OUR media too and just because a few Celtic fans have got themselves into the high end jobs at these places doesn't mean we should give up. We need to fight back and get some of OUR guys in. Only then will we get a fairer crack of the whip.

couldnt agree more you have to know what you enemies are up to,to combat them.good shout

When I saw the thread title I thought "Here we go, the screaming skull is going to come out and spill his guts about the abuse he took at the hands of Father O'X and Brother O'Y at Saint Z's when he was a boy and how he's carried on those desires to adulthood and still gets off on being spit roasted by guys dressed up as priests.

Imagine my disappointment to find it's just another Obsessed and Offended V Rangers thread.

I heard that part last night as well, I wish someone asked the question what feck does he mean the time line is broken????? As far as I can see we finished in the SPL second and then demoted to the 3rd Division and started the season from there. So at what point has the time line been broken fuckwit Andy

He's just a fucking bitter cunt, they don't do "reasoned judgement" their small brains do not have the capacity to accept FACTS! They are fucking reeling because they thought last June that we were dead and buried, and they just cannot bring themselves to accept the fact that we are still here, and we are still the biggest club in Scotland and the most successful football club on the planet, and that's a FACT and that's the TRUTH!

NO SURRENDER!

last night someone on that programme (not a caller...a panel member), stated that he expected Rangers would not be found guilty and would have no sanctions imposed. The three on last night were tims so did anyone else hear words to that effect and who was it who said them ?