Stinkwall on talksport

Yata

Personally all this infighting and name calling is a fucking joke.

Dingwall might be a lot of things but he's a bear... he's one of us and that's not in question. STAND TOGETHER.

Unite behind Dungwall!

Your absolutely he is a bear , just a slimy manipulative one.

Why? I'm banned from Follow Follow for doing nothing may I add.... but I don't know why folk on here think he's slimy and manipulative?

Is it because he makes money from FF and the fanzine or did he do something else?

It seems old stinkwall is on talksport as the 'voice of the fans' talking about the boycott.

What a fucking joke, since when was he the voice of the fans.

Who better qualified to discuss boycotts. After all he boycotts most games at Ibrox......

I've got absolutely no idea!

How does that make him a slimy manipulator? I know plenty of bears who don't go to games for one reason or another... he must have done SOMETHING else to be deserving of such accusations... and trust me I am not his biggest fan personally but I think it's a bit harsh sometimes.

How many games a seasons does he go to ?

I've got absolutely no idea!

How does that make him a slimy manipulator? I know plenty of bears who don't go to games for one reason or another... he must have done SOMETHING else to be deserving of such accusations... and trust me I am not his biggest fan personally but I think it's a bit harsh sometimes.

Definitely some people can't make games for reasons like money, travel, working etc but when someone makes money from the rangers name brand, is outside Ibrox on match day trying to sell stuff and still doesn't go to the games but them thinks he speaks for fans who do support rangers it is pretty annoying. There is also other stuff about his manipulation of stories and fans on his message board, not paying people for ages for tables ye has reserved at dinner and something else about a cheque or a loan.

How do people know(think) that Dingwall goes to no games? Has he admitted this himself or is it just another Internet made up story?

Probably an interesting question. I have no idea how many games he goes to, do you? For all I know, he goes to every game. Then again, for all I know he goes to none. I'd assume the unofficial spokesman of the RST was a season ticket holder, is he not?

Probably an interesting question. I have no idea how many games he goes to, do you? For all I know, he goes to every game. Then again, for all I know he goes to none. I'd assume the unofficial spokesman of the RST was a season ticket holder, is he not?

I have no idea. Only place I've seen it mentioned that he does not go to games is on here by people who obviously dislike him. I know someone who knows someone who knows him!! Think I'll ask, let you know if I get an answer.

I have no idea. Only place I've seen it mentioned that he does not go to games is on here by people who obviously dislike him. I know someone who knows someone who knows him!! Think I'll ask, let you know if I get an answer.

Doesn't really matter to me, but I've read it many places including here. Maybe lots of people in several places don't like him?

At the risk of offending him, it doesn't occupy much of my thoughts whether he goes to Rangers games or not. I'm sure that won't cause him much sleep loss though :)