would terry butcher be a good choice as the next rangers manager

gersfan1872

246 members have voted

1. 1. would terry butcher be a good choice as the next rangers manager

• yes
    • no

I wish people would get off ally's back. The main aim was to get promotion. Judge him next season when we can sign players. I'm sick of all the negativity from some on here.

Fighting amongst ourselves plays tihht into the hands of the people who have tried to kill our club.

Always stronger together

Guys lets put this to bed as we have more worthies ahead than this.

Watp

i more than any one wanted ally to be a great success as the rangers manager-but it has not worked out this way-we need a change

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, it is nothing other than coincedence mate, the only people I have seen that actually believe that are tims upset at losing the league, not accusing you FWIW.

i don't agree i have no doubt big terry had the motherwell and inverness players wound up big time for the two scum matches

so it is just pure coincidence is it that in the 2 matches that terry's clubs had the chance to affect the outcome of the league in rangers favour on both occasions his clubs played out of their skins to beat the scum--

yeah right

can you tell me Scott MacDonald`s motivation was when he scored the goal .Just being a good professional

On what evidence ?

what evidence is there that ally is a good manager?

as i keep on saying nobody wanted ally to succeed more than me and i would never want him to leave the club under any circumstances.in fact he should be given a seat on the rangers board for life.

however very unfortunately he has not cut it as our manager and needs to be replaced

Butcher has improved dramatically as a manager over the past few years, but could he step up to the level required at Rangers?

The press also seem to be bigging up the attractive style of football that he has Inverness playing too and that's something that people on here moan about us not doing on a daily basis here.

I think there might be too much bad blood between the fans and him though and we have a manager so this whole topic is a bit pointless tbh.

Butcher has improved dramatically as a manager over the past few years, but could he step up to the level required at Rangers?

The press also seem to be bigging up the attractive style of football that he has Inverness playing too and that's something that people on here moan about us not doing on a daily basis here.

I think there might be too much bad blood between the fans and him though and we have a manager so this whole topic is a bit pointless tbh.

As far as I can see, the bad blood between fans and Butcher only exists on message boards.

Remember another situation years ago when a sheep shagger broke Terry's leg at Ibrox and went on to become the manager of Rangers in later years. Alex McLeish never got stick when he arrived, so big Terry would be accepted.

As far as I can see, the bad blood between fans and Butcher only exists on message boards.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/terry-butcher-im-still-gobsmacked-1403681

Any former Rangers player that claims we are a new club deserves some 'bad blood' IMO. We've shouted down enemies of the club for such falsities, so it's only fair Butcher receives the same treatment.

Remember another situation years ago when a sheep shagger broke Terry's leg at Ibrox and went on to become the manager of Rangers in later years. Alex McLeish never got stick when he arrived, so big Terry would be accepted.

I agree completely there is so much negative crap written about terry.its all just hot air as far as i am concerned.

the rangers support would accept the big man if he was appointed as our manager.

he has 34% of the poll votes at present

http://www.dailyreco...smacked-1403681

Any former Rangers player that claims we are a new club deserves some 'bad blood' IMO. We've shouted down enemies of the club for such falsities, so it's only fair Butcher receives the same treatment.

i believe if terry was asked if rangers were a new club now he would answer"what a load of bollocks"jas you well know journalists twist statements.to suit their agenda.