would terry butcher be a good choice as the next rangers manager

gersfan1872

246 members have voted

1. 1. would terry butcher be a good choice as the next rangers manager

• yes
    • no

i believe if terry was asked if rangers were a new club now he would answer"what a load of bollocks"jas you well know journalists twist statements.to suit their agenda.

And as I've said, he's had plenty of time to correct that statement if indeed it has been twisted. What you believe doesn't really change that.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.dailyreco...smacked-1403681

Any former Rangers player that claims we are a new club deserves some 'bad blood' IMO. We've shouted down enemies of the club for such falsities, so it's only fair Butcher receives the same treatment.

any former captain of ours who as a manager beats the scum on 2 occasions to greatly assist rangers in winning 2 league titles deserves a great deal of gratitude and respect

As manager of inverness footbal club why should butcher have to correct statements made about rangers in some daily rebel interview.if asked the same question now there is no way he would say rangers are a new club

http://www.dailyreco...smacked-1403681

Any former Rangers player that claims we are a new club deserves some 'bad blood' IMO. We've shouted down enemies of the club for such falsities, so it's only fair Butcher receives the same treatment.

Not everyone lives in a world of black or white.

Not everyone lives in a world of black or white.

Well of course not, the man has heavily contributed to the history and success of this football club. All I'm saying is to make a claim that 99% of rangers fans shoot others down for and for us not to apply the same reasoning to him is a bit hypocritical.

I'm unconvinced he'd be able to handle managing such a high profile club and the rigours that come with that also.

If Ally should fail as manager and leave then either McCall or Butcher would be good candidates.

Both know the club history.

Both have demonstrated passion for the club on the field.

Both appear better motivators and more tactically aware than Ally.

That said I hope Ally comes good but the clock is running I'm afraid.

I'd like to see McInnes as our next manager but I'd rather Ally just got his shit together.

I have a shedload of respect for ally and all that he has done for us over this clusterfuck of a period however he is not a good football manager.

how many early cup exits is that now over the past 2 seasons.it is just not good enough.

he deserves a seat on the rangers board for life if his tenure as manager does not work out.

I'd like to see McInnes as our next manager but I'd rather Ally just got his shit together.

I have a shedload of respect for ally and all that he has done for us over this clusterfuck of a period however he is not a good football manager.

how many early cup exits is that now over the past 2 seasons.it is just not good enough.

he deserves a seat on the rangers board for life if his tenure as manager does not work out.

Butcher's managerial career has been far too mixed for me to be confident in appointing him were Ally to move on.

If we do need to replace Ally I'd imagine it'll be when we're back in the top flight and at that point we could attract a better manager than Butcher (tu)

I listened to a part of talksport whilst moving my car at work and the talk was of ally under pressure as manager

Richard Keyes was actually laughing at the suggestion and andy gray said to his richard -remember this is glasgow :rolleyes:

I touted Terry butcher as a future manager under walters leadership fickle dave - find the post lol

Big Tel was a brilliant captain for our club and deserves credit for his time at Inverness

Looking at the bigger picture - We need Stability at this club

Promotion under Ally Mc Coist is our target whatever the performances on the pitch

as long as lads like Fraser Aird , Barry Mc Kay & Lewis Crawford & Ross Perry

are used on a more regular basis and we do not need to purchase big signings - why dont we learn !

I remember people laughing at the taigs with their selik minded pish when looking for a new manager. Yet on here it's the exact same, McCall, Butcher, McInnes.

I hope whoever our next manager is in the future has no ties to the club, same goes for any coaches we may bring in.

I remember people laughing at the taigs with their selik minded pish when looking for a new manager. Yet on here it's the exact same, McCall, Butcher, McInnes.

I hope whoever our next manager is in the future has no ties to the club, same goes for any coaches we may bring in.

(tu)

I think Derek Adams is a better prospect as a manger than either Butcher or McCall and he has no ties to us whatsoever.

In his eyes, he's be moving to a newly formed club who he has no affiliation with. So it's a big fucking no from me.

i believe if terry were asked now if rangers is a new club he would answer "what a load of bollocks" the daily rebel interview was a twisted fuck up concocted by journalists with an agenda.

how can you say a former captain of rangers believes he has no affiliation with us.

what a load of rubbish