Time For Fans To Unite.

8watp8

Only trouble is we have no option but to pay the license fee, and it is that body - BBC Scotland - which is by far the most antipathetic to our club.

I haven't bought a paper for ages, and the last time I listened to Clyde Richard Park was the presenter. What am I supposed to do about the Beeb?

That's the trouble m8, the bbc have a captive audience, viewing figures for news programs don't matter.

Same with papers not all Bears or their families buy the Record or the other rags for the sports pages. Clyde's different you don't need to listen but most will.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely thought but won't ever happen while Dingwall is around.

Agree or disagree all you want but that is the crux of the matter.

Agreed but if we can start and it spreads then he will stand out to bears who may not know what he is all about..............and that could be the end of him as a disruptive influence.

Very true bud, you have been a champion as to ignoring them, point is this is one of their own, showing it's the only way to hurt them and also ignoring them compounds it

Yes its certainly good Ed to have to some substance to back up the argument. Perhaps some will consider their positions now as to what they buy or listen to.

Yes its certainly good Ed to have to some substance to back up the argument. Perhaps some will consider their positions now as to what they buy or listen to.

Hope so, I will find it hard not to comment on some of these cretins in the media/press on here, but from now on will not do so.

Agreed but if we can start and it spreads then he will stand out to bears who may not know what he is all about..............and that could be the end of him as a disruptive influence.

Already happened and too many said one thing and did another. Winner again was Dingwall because so many are afraid to alienate him or stand up to him.

The working group......that's all I will say on the matter.

God knows why I,m doing this, but have been following the Bears Den for about a year and finally felt the need to comment.

Firstly I am an Englishman, an Everton supporter and haven't felt any connection in the past. I started following the forum as I was keen to try and understand all that was happening with Rangers in the last twelve months.

I didn't feel I could comment as it wasn't up to some one in my position to influence anybody, however my view has recently changed.

You have a Magnificent club, maybe not as good as mine ):, an amazing support and will undoubtedly be back as one of the major Scottish teams.

But please don't fall out with each other, I'm sure each feels as genuine supporters that the decisions they are making are correct. Last weekend's events in the larger picture aren't that important, stick together, all of us have enough detractors against our teams to do without internal struggles. You have some challenges ahead and the next couple of years will undoubtedly have there trials. You are united in your love for a great club, don't let internal strive divert you from what you share, together you are stronger.

Up the Everton, sorry the Rangers.

Already happened and too many said one thing and did another. Winner again was Dingwall because so many are afraid to alienate him or stand up to him.

The working group......that's all I will say on the matter.

Have had my views on Traynor, but that statement is coming from one of their own as in these press /media cretins , so worth the try .

Lovely thought but won't ever happen while Dingwall is around.

Agree or disagree all you want but that is the crux of the matter.

Or while certain people are obsessed with everything Spiers/3 names says about Rangers. Continually giving them the oxygen of publicity they feed on.

So now Traynor is pointing out the obvious. We do have power. Personally, I stopped buying the Rhebel and the Liam since they ran a story with John Greig in a flute band uniform. That was about 15-20 years when it was the best selling daily.

Stop buying papers you think are at it and also get you, family and friends to sign the f...n epetition you apathetic lot!