***The Official Rangers v Queen's Park Thread***

AlBear.

We really need to change something. A couple of poor performances slipped into fairly terminal decline over the last 6 weeks or so. not many options to change things mind you. I'd go with

Alexander

Argyriou

Hegarty

Cribari

Wallace

Black

Hutton

Crawford

McKay

Templeton

Little

Edit: is Black suspended for this one?

If thats the guys opinion what the fuck are you getting all red necked about

Well that is my opinion, why are YOU getting all red necked and involved????

In fairness to Madina she has been consistent in saying this all season.

Again I repeat, if 'Madina' feels that way no-one is forcing her to go the games? I think its a highly negative way to think about our beloved club that may not have existed.

It's almost a year to the day since our adminstration when the possibility of the club no being here was very real, and these 'fans' would not have had the privilege to complain about such rubbish. I think so many forget that....

We really need to change something. A couple of poor performances slipped into fairly terminal decline over the last 6 weeks or so. not many options to change things mind you. I'd go with

Alexander

Argyriou

Hegarty

Cribari

Wallace

Black

Hutton

Crawford

McKay

Templeton

Little

Edit: is Black suspended for this one?

Black's available. 2 yellows means he misses the 1st Scottish Cup game next season.

Well that is my opinion, why are YOU getting all red necked and involved????

Again I repeat, if 'Madina' feels that way no-one is forcing her to go the games? I think its a highly negative way to think about our beloved club that may not have existed.

It's almost a year to the day since our adminstration when the possibility of the club no being here was very real, and these 'fans' would not have had the privilege to complain about such rubbish. I think so many forget that....

Stop being a dick.

Madina is quite right - the games she's been to this season have been shit.

But in spite of that, she's still going tomorrow to support Rangers even though she expects them to be shit again - that makes her a great fan, so STFU.

I'll be there tomorrow, and I also expect it to be a shit game. Didn't stop me buying my East Stirling ticket today though.

Now go and direct your ire at someone that deserves it!

Do you guys not have anything intelligent to say?

Whenever petty comments are questioned, all anyone gets is swearing or accusations of being a troll or a tim. It is very sad. There are so many people out to squash our club, we really don't need to slag the team and ally constantly. It is pathetic.

I have been at all the games this season and they have not been all shit, that is a very sad perspective. I am sorry that is a very funny way of supporting the team. So you shall be sitting there, "...oh this is shit...oh god arent we shit?..." .

That is the most ridiculous expression of 'support' I have ever heard. I really would rather have a half empty Ibrox of genuine fans hoping for the best, looking forward to each game, and eventually, again as Sandy Jardine said, it may take years, so many on here have been so spoiled by trophies that they can't see what a long hard road we are on.

I would never go to the game thinking its going to be shit, that is very sad.

I await childish swearing as always which people get when they disagree.

p.s. Why are you even getting involved????? It is my opinion, ignore me if you dislike it, i just think it is a very sorry view to have 'support' our club. Some of you are worse than our detractors because you are supposed to be 'our own'

judging by the training gallery, it looks like we're going for the classic 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 formation...

080213_training_07.JPG

http://www.rangers.c...raining-gallery

A huge relief to see the players not smiling. Some recent images from training were sending out the wrong message with the further embarrassment that a clearly forced sense of enjoyment was being displayed, horrific viewing prior to last Saturday.

Stop being a dick.

Madina is quite right - the games she's been to this season have been shit.

But in spite of that, she's still going tomorrow to support Rangers even though she expects them to be shit again - that makes her a great fan, so STFU.

I'll be there tomorrow, and I also expect it to be a shit game. Didn't stop me buying my East Stirling ticket today though.

Now go and direct your ire at someone that deserves it!

Suppose this is a top of the table clash (tu)

A huge relief to see the players not smiling. Some recent images from training were sending out the wrong message with the further embarrassment that a clearly forced sense of enjoyment was being displayed, horrific viewing prior to last Saturday.

The thing that worried me most about that pic is that Cribari is the only player with sensible shoes. I think if they all started wearing black boots, we'd see a dramatic improvement in the play. :D

I am sure the boys will do their best. That is all i ask. As i said some of the people on here 'fans' are worst than some of our haters as they are supposed to be

'our own'

There are plenty of other clubs to support we are dissapointing you all so much. I can't believe after everything you all say such rubbish. I keep quoting him as he had so many good things to say in the paper today. I just think after all that man has been through, horrific ill health but he cares so much for our club.

p.s anyone who expected us to win last week was a fool. They tried but Dundee used to beat our old first team it was always going to be a battle we would probably lose. Perhaps had that early goal not gone it, doesn't matter, plenty of time to win cups, i just want the team to rebuild and grow and everything in time will come to those who wait. For those moaning now, very sad.

Didn't we say that last weekend?

And the weekend before?

:(

Your sounding alot more pessimistic recently mate...the standard of play dragged you down?

I'm hoping rather than expecting that now the cups are out the way we will start to build towards the future and we will start playing with more freedom and fluency....hopefully....

Your sounding alot more pessimistic recently mate...the standard of play dragged you down?

I'm hoping rather than expecting that now the cups are out the way we will start to build towards the future and we will start playing with more freedom and fluency....hopefully....

agree, got to be positive, that is all you can do. No other club has had to deal with what we have, no-one knows the hell probably suffered behind the scenes but they continue fighting, and i am positive will improve.

Do you guys not have anything intelligent to say?

Whenever petty comments are questioned, all anyone gets is swearing or accusations of being a troll or a tim. It is very sad. There are so many people out to squash our club, we really don't need to slag the team and ally constantly. It is pathetic.

I have been at all the games this season and they have not been all shit, that is a very sad perspective. I am sorry that is a very funny way of supporting the team. So you shall be sitting there, "...oh this is shit...oh god arent we shit?..." .

That is the most ridiculous expression of 'support' I have ever heard. I really would rather have a half empty Ibrox of genuine fans hoping for the best, looking forward to each game, and eventually, again as Sandy Jardine said, it may take years, so many on here have been so spoiled by trophies that they can't see what a long hard road we are on.

I would never go to the game thinking its going to be shit, that is very sad.

I await childish swearing as always which people get when they disagree.

p.s. Why are you even getting involved????? It is my opinion, ignore me if you dislike it, i just think it is a very sorry view to have 'support' our club. Some of you are worse than our detractors because you are supposed to be 'our own'

You really should learn to read a post properly before you start dissing it. She did not say all the games have been shit - just the ones she's been at. And she's right. They were shit. And based on all the evidence, there is a good chance that tomorrow will also be shit.

Should we just lie and say the DU game was a great game, and the Montrose game was a great game and the Peterhead game was a great game and the Annan game was a great game, and the team are playing great?

I'm one of the most uber-positive posters on here, and even I have to admit that we're playing shit. Do you disagree?

I would like to think you are joking with this post. If not, i am quite embarrassed for you, what a sad post, why even trouble yourself to attend the game? I mean if you think it will be ****, no-one is forcing you to go. It is this exact attitude that is really sickening me with the so called 'fans'.

If you don't like how it is JUST STAY AT HOME.

Ally and the boys don't need these pathetic negative attitudes from ol' glory hunters. This is a completely different situation and the team are doing their best, as Sandy Jardine said in today's papers, Ally should get a medal, having been given the worst hand, he is doing a top job. I would like to see the clowns slagging him do a better job.

I will be there tomoz supporting my team, my manager and my club. That is what is needed and the least they deserve. :7325:

I love going to Ibrox. No matter how many times I go, I still have butterflies on the morning of a game Im going to, and when I see Ibrox from the car for the first time I smile. Im sorry for not being impressed by poor prformances by players that could and should be showing more.

I love going to Ibrox. No matter how many times I go, I still have butterflies on the morning of a game Im going to, and when I see Ibrox from the car for the first time I smile. Im sorry for not being impressed by poor prformances by players that could and should be showing more.

You shouldn't have to apologise for not being impressed with the standard of our play this season. The majority of performances have been brutal and it is only the blind who could argue otherwise. Doesn't make you or me less of a fan for expecting more whilst still supporting the team...

You've noticed? ;)

Even I'm finding it hard to see how Ally and the boys can turn it around and start playing enjoyable exciting football. If they could, they surely would have by now; but instead the reverse is true, and I'm finding that a bit difficult to take.

But as I've said all season, I'll be satisfied if we win SFL3 on goal difference. :21:

Dean Shiels is grinning like a madman

You really should learn to read a post properly before you start dissing it. She did not say all the games have been shit - just the ones she's been at. And she's right. They were shit. And based on all the evidence, there is a good chance that tomorrow will also be shit.

Should we just lie and say the DU game was a great game, and the Montrose game was a great game and the Peterhead game was a great game and the Annan game was a great game, and the team are playing great?

I'm one of the most uber-positive posters on here, and even I have to admit that we're playing shit. Do you disagree?

Yes i do disagree.

Also SHE didnt say anything, you said it for her???

I dont want an argument, that is what the haters want, i just think you should be postitive. Yes the dundee game was dissapointing, but if you expected to win, when as people keeping saying 'we have such a weak sqaud'. It would have been very lucky.

We are in whole different situation, it is the constant slagging Ally that gets me Ally, the poor man has been a f***** rock for this club, mother and father dealing with everything over this worst period in our history.

He could have easily walked away, you think he needs this kind of **** everyday abused in the papers, constant press conference where he didnt even know what was going on, it is his honest LOVE for this club that has kept him going, i couldnt think of anyone who could have handled themselves so well throughout this. He is a legend and he is trying his best with what skeleton squad he has to drag our club back from the brink. People forget how hurt he must have been the whole team leaves, guys he knew for decades "...sorry we are off..." How hard that will have been and he is rebuidling, he cant buy anyone, and he only has what he could get.

The new team are doing their best i believe, no-one knows how it would feel constant abuse in the papers, constantly new stories just the last few days that they are to wind up the club, nonsense or not. It must be very difficult and the expectation on the 'spl' players we got.

If we were losing every game, way down in the table, no success in sight, perhaps a little criticism but considering the hell the club has been through and has dragged itself out of the rotten ashes, i think we are doing no bad...

How about just to make a bearette a wee bit happy, have a little faith, give it much more time, try not to think it will be shit, try to think

"....i cant wait to see Rangers tomoz, hopefully they will be briliant, if not, i'll still be there, it will be a long journey..."

p.s Goal difference come on, as shite as you may think it is, we can surely do better than that, *have a pint on me* :cheers:

Yes i do disagree.

Also SHE didnt say anything, you said it for her???

I dont want an argument, that is what the haters want, i just think you should be postitive. Yes the dundee game was dissapointing, but if you expected to win, when as people keeping saying 'we have such a weak sqaud'. It would have been very lucky.

We are in whole different situation, it is the constant slagging Ally that gets me Ally, the poor man has been a f***** rock for this club, mother and father dealing with everything over this worst period in our history.

He could have easily walked away, you think he needs this kind of **** everyday abused in the papers, constant press conference where he didnt even know what was going on, it is his honest LOVE for this club that has kept him going, i couldnt think of anyone who could have handled themselves so well throughout this. He is a legend and he is trying his best with what skeleton squad he has to drag our club back from the brink. People forget how hurt he must have been the whole team leaves, guys he knew for decades "...sorry we are off..." How hard that will have been and he is rebuidling, he cant buy anyone, and he only has what he could get.

The new team are doing their best i believe, no-one knows how it would feel constant abuse in the papers, constantly new stories just the last few days that they are to wind up the club, nonsense or not. It must be very difficult and the expectation on the 'spl' players we got.

If we were losing every game, way down in the table, no success in sight, perhaps a little criticism but considering the hell the club has been through and has dragged itself out of the rotten ashes, i think we are doing no bad...

How about just to make a bearette a wee bit happy, have a little faith, give it much more time, try not to think it will be shit, try to think

"....i cant wait to see Rangers tomoz, hopefully they will be briliant, if not, i'll still be there, it will be a long journey..."

Fuck sake - could you edit your post and put chapter numbers in?

You do disagree? So you think we played well in the games I listed?

She didn't say anything?? She said "I'll be there so that means a shit game (just like the rest I have seen this season)."

Now maybe you're not very good at comprehension, but she is actually making a joke implying that she is actually a bad luck charm, and that they will not play well BECAUSE she is there. doh

Now I don't know who you are. But I do know Madina, and she is definitely a real fan, and I've got the PayPal statements to prove it. So for you to insinuate that she isn't with your snidey use of inverted commas is always going to get my back up.

The rest of your post is just irrelevant rambling. Enjoy the game. :21:

4-0 but hopefully more lets start tanking these nuggets,heard Little earlier and he sounds up for it and wanting to put thing's right after that utd display/result so here's hoping the rest of the team feel the same and we go for the throat from the first minute to the last and stamp our superiority all over them :21:

Fuck sake - could you edit your post and put chapter numbers in?

You do disagree? So you think we played well in the games I listed?

She didn't say anything?? She said "I'll be there so that means a shit game (just like the rest I have seen this season)."

Now maybe you're not very good at comprehension, but she is actually making a joke implying that she is actually a bad luck charm, and that they will not play well BECAUSE she is there.

Now I don't know who you are. But I do know Madina, and she is definitely a real fan, and I've got the PayPal statements to prove it. So for you to insinuate that she isn't with your snidey use of inverted commas is always going to get my back up.

The rest of your post is just irrelevant rambling. Enjoy the game. :21:

You are the rambler?

Not very good at comprehension?

As someone who has many degrees. I think I can comprehend things very easily, what a silly and rude thing to say.

Paypal statements ????? :mutley: That has to be a joke, paypal statements as proof of being a fan. I was not really questioning it, do whatever you want, both of you, i just think your negative attitudes have been boring and sad. I really hope it doesn't reach Ally or the teams ears, it is the last thing they need.

I will enjoy the game as always, just saddened by the silly attitudes on here.