Display tommorow

KennethRFC

Bovril, how rock and roll :sherlock:

I was in my seat (Govan Rear) I have no idea how I missed this!

Easily done tbh something catches your attention elsewhere for a brief second and you miss it.

Having painstakingly made confetti with the UB's in previous smaller displays I can only imagine the amount of time, effort and manpower this took.

You'd be forgiven for asking if its all worth it but the pics to me prove that it is, even if it is for a few seconds it looks fucking spectacular.

Easily done tbh something catches your attention elsewhere for a brief second and you miss it.

Having painstakingly made confetti with the UB's in previous smaller displays I can only imagine the amount of time, effort and manpower this took.

You'd be forgiven for asking if its all worth it but the pics to me prove that it is, even if it is for a few seconds it looks fucking spectacular.

I wish I had known it was going to happen, as looking at the pics and seeing the video it looks great. Well done to all involved (tu)

It was over within 20 seconds thats probably why. Did you no see all the bits of confetti behind the goals though?

I did yes. Wondered where they had came from :lol:

How did they distribute the confetti? Did they put a card on each seat and the person sitting there had to rip it up or was there a clump of it ready just to be thrown. I'm intrigued now