lies on talsport

rick

saw this on another forum, apparently mickey quinn a presenter on talksport was quoted as saying that football clubs went out of business because Rangers didnt pay them monies owed when we were liquidated. After reading Jim Traynors blog, it seems that as a support we need to be united in fighting back against the blatant lies being spread by those who hate us. To complain to talksport, email alice.furse@talksport.co.uk. I must admit, I am getting mighty sick of all the shite being doled out to my club. This was my response.

Subject: complaint concerning mickey quinn From: To: alice.furse@talksport.co.uk; Cc: Bcc: Date:

Hello,

I would like to raise an issue with you concerning comments made by micky quinn concerning Rangers FC.

Mr Quinn was guilty of telling blatant lies concerning my club and I hope you get him to make a full and unreserved apology to the Rangers Family. Mr Quinn asserted that football clubs had gone out of buisness due to the fact that Rangers did not pay them during the insolvency event last year. This is a blatant lie, which I can only assume was based on total ignorance or pure malice on the part of Mr Quinn. As a pundit Mr Quinn does not strike me as the sharpest tool in the toolbox, which can only mean that his comments came from the malice and the need to 'futher put the boot into Rangers'.

The facts are quite simple. The new owners of Rangers were required to pay all football debts as part of the process of being granted a licence to play football from the SFA. Legally, they did not have to as all and any debt were and are the liability of the old owners of the club. As a club, Rangers face a battle to get back to the top of Scottish football, having to cope with prize money being witheld by the SPL and SFA. An illegal transfer embargo and the witholding of transfer fees by the SFA. The club was dragged through the mud and beaten when it was on its knees all over a tax process they won on appeal. May I suggest, that instead of so called pundits being allowed to tell blatant lies live on air, that you employ a fair minded and unbiased investigative journalist to fully investigate the treatment of Rangers by the footballing authorities in Scotland and really make a name for yourselves.

I look forward to your response

Richard Mills

saw this on another forum, apparently mickey quinn a presenter on talksport was quoted as saying that football clubs went out of business because Rangers didnt pay them monies owed when we were liquidated. After reading Jim Traynors blog, it seems that as a support we need to be united in fighting back against the blatant lies being spread by those who hate us. To complain to talksport, email alice.furse@talksport.co.uk. I must admit, I am getting mighty sick of all the shite being doled out to my club. This was my response.

Subject: complaint concerning mickey quinn From: To: alice.furse@talksport.co.uk; Cc: Bcc: Date:

Hello,

I would like to raise an issue with you concerning comments made by micky quinn concerning Rangers FC.

Mr Quinn was guilty of telling blatant lies concerning my club and I hope you get him to make a full and unreserved apology to the Rangers Family. Mr Quinn asserted that football clubs had gone out of buisness due to the fact that Rangers did not pay them during the insolvency event last year. This is a blatant lie, which I can only assume was based on total ignorance or pure malice on the part of Mr Quinn. As a pundit Mr Quinn does not strike me as the sharpest tool in the toolbox, which can only mean that his comments came from the malice and the need to 'futher put the boot into Rangers'.

The facts are quite simple. The new owners of Rangers were required to pay all football debts as part of the process of being granted a licence to play football from the SFA. Legally, they did not have to as all and any debt were and are the liability of the old owners of the club. As a club, Rangers face a battle to get back to the top of Scottish football, having to cope with prize money being witheld by the SPL and SFA. An illegal transfer embargo and the witholding of transfer fees by the SFA. The club was dragged through the mud and beaten when it was on its knees all over a tax process they won on appeal. May I suggest, that instead of so called pundits being allowed to tell blatant lies live on air, that you employ a fair minded and unbiased investigative journalist to fully investigate the treatment of Rangers by the footballing authorities in Scotland and really make a name for yourselves.

I look forward to your response

Richard Mills

very good Richard .With talksport it has to be a written complaint .Make a verbal one and they won't take you seriously .Good on you pal

Of course this will now go viral, thomson will blog about it, phill 3 names will blog about it, the rhecord will have it on the front pages.

Rangers responsible for clubs going out of business in the Antiguan premier league

Fixed that mate :D

So what clubs went out of business?

Third lanark ...... our fault

Clydebank .....must be our fault too

Gretna .........fuck ,must be us again.

Rangers fc ,accused of everything ,found innocent of everything but still having to put up with this shit from biased or ignorant individuals who are being paid to be knowledgeable football pundits .

:shifty: There is something about you I can't quite my finger on. It might be your regular put downs of "fellow" Bears or the fact your spelling is shite. What school did you go to?

"Talsport"

Spelling is quote from the from the OP Title ya numpty.

Grange Secondary, Castlemilk, Glasgow for your second point. Quality School.