Loan Out Sebo?

KERRZO

I agree that he needs a run of games but I think it could be with another club and that isn't on loan.

I truly hope he proves me wrong and that he becomes an Ibrox legend, but how long can we afford to give him?

:(

Dont post that often as i dont get to see many games being in Australia, but from what i saw of the big man against Aberdeen he may be the work horse to play beside Boyd. He will need more time and games, i dont beleive he can be that bad as we had to fight to sign him.

I know we are not getting the results at the moment but realistically the league was gone months ago and we should target 2nd place and get the team in place for next year. I still think that PLG will do the job for us and will sign better suited type players for the scottish game now he knows the level.

Dont post that often as i dont get to see many games being in Australia, but from what i saw of the big man against Aberdeen he may be the work horse to play beside Boyd. He will need more time and games, i dont beleive he can be that bad as we had to fight to sign him.

I know we are not getting the results at the moment but realistically the league was gone months ago and we should target 2nd place and get the team in place for next year. I still think that PLG will do the job for us and will sign better suited type players for the scottish game now he knows the level.

Hey! Harry Handsome,welcome to easily the best Ranger"s board going. (tu)

yous will eat your words just wait and see :P

Livi,honestly,I'll tell you the same as I told Danny(concerning Buffell) I'll be more than happy to eat my words.I really hope the kid turns it on. (tu)

Same here Polar Bear. I hope for his sake and ours he starts banging 'em in.

If it happens, it would be "The "Feel Good" Story of the Year". ;)

Anyone else think this is a good idea to get him some game time and to hopefully build his confidence. As well as this it'll give us a better idea if he really is garbage or not!

Oh he is really garbage.

Have to agree with muff, who would want him, if anyone does then get him tae f..k out of here

welcome to the site (tu)

He is very poor, i cant defend him anymore.

There was a quality quote on Sebo in the paper today which sums him up nicely.

Went something like, If he wasn't blasting the ball high and wide he was falling over on his backside :lol::lol::lol:

he needs a spell in the reserves, right now at the back of his mind he's probably thinking he can be a passenger/benchwarmer, when, to be honest, rangers at the moment are not the club to spend ?1.8m on a benchwarmer. the reserves will take the pressure off a bit and allow him to get used to the style of football here without the spectacle.