Alex Thomson - Traynor & Whyte

Blue Forever

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomson is an attention seeker he has seen his comments on Rangers have an audience and every now and then he part's his legs giving his admirers a glimpse at what they want to see be it truthful or not. But like all attention seekers they have nothing new to offer they only have one mindset and that is to hoar themselves to anyone willing to listen to them. If the polis dont believe him WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE.

Non article mostly but it does seem Traynor was desperate to get in at Ibrox, either under Whyte and now Green.

Did someone on RM not mention Traynor meeting with Murray, Walter and another in an Edinburgh hotel a couple months back?

Murray better not still be involved withour club, in any capacity whatsoever.

Fucking hell bears how hard is it to stop reading his shit. He is obsessed by us and you lot are obsessed by what he writes. if your bored at home have a wank.. why give this mug the hits and credibility. who gives a fuck?!!

Who's giving the mug hits? his blog has been copied and pasted not even a link no need to visit his web page.

Wouldn't Thompson be better served asking why no journos are investigating questions like why Celtics lawyers are driving an SPL investigation into Rangers ?

There are many such questions and no answers.

Yet fuds like Thompson can only ask questions about Rangers.

Thomson is the equivalent of an annoying turd that won't go down the pan, but after a while it goes down.

I've seen alot of traynors article's some I've agreed with others I havent, but I do think in a full on media battle jt will embarras toxic. Then channel 4 will sack him

Non article mostly but it does seem Traynor was desperate to get in at Ibrox, either under Whyte and now Green.

Did someone on RM not mention Traynor meeting with Murray, Walter and another in an Edinburgh hotel a couple months back?

Murray better not still be involved withour club, in any capacity whatsoever.

Fuxache - where so you start with this pish?

Journalism in Scotland is reflective of the country as a whole. Impossible to be proud of. Who can take pride in this country ? It's a hideous country

Its not.

But the cunts in power ie Law, Police, Politics, Media etc make it look hideous.

Because all the aforementioned are riddled with papes. Thats the problem

It's actually one of the biggest pieces of utter rambling and pointless nonsense I have read in a long time.

What it does do is again highlight this guys insatiable desire to discredit anything or body associated with Rangers.

He has totally embarrassed himself with that tripe .

What the fuck is this succulent lamb phrase? Honestly had no idea what it meant, cant say ive heard it a lot

As far as I remember it's a reference to when Speirs was Murray's lapdog and they dined together on occasion. Speirs used to love showing off by talking about their fancy meals.

:wanker:

Who's giving the mug hits? his blog has been copied and pasted not even a link no need to visit his web page.

I'm sure many people have and it has also managed a 4 page thread on rm. this was exactly what jt was meaning by just ignoring these jokers.. all reading it does is start putting doubts in peoples minds. admin should delete, jt has responded.. and that is the kind of stuff bears should be reading not this shit. I have no intention of reading it because i know right away it will be negative.