Alex Thomson - Traynor & Whyte

Blue Forever

That my friends, is what you call shooting yourself in the fucking head. LOL.

I don't think there is any doubt that these emails came from anywhere other than a computer at the Daily.Rhebel.

More than likely leaked by editor Alan Rennie.

And whats more more, there is not a thing in there that I wouldn't expect to see in a sports journos inbox.

Can there be any more evidence needed that this rag has a raging hate for our club, us and all we believe in.

Surely Rangers and every supporters club, organization and forum should make an official call for all our fans to stop buying the Record.

We need to kill off this enemy once and for all.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GIRFUY to our 300 odd ghuests.

Put a fenians name on an RM topic and they come crawling out their holes.

Wish we would stop giving this attention seeking cunt a platform on here.

This is what he craves & will be one of the ghuests. Here Thomson, cant wait to read your obituary ya papish shitebag.

Thomson is very good at making a non story look good.

As far as I can see those e/mails were part and parcel of journalistic manners, JT writes an article on a interview with Whyte, it's his duty to ask him if it's a fair piece on his quotes.

Nothing wrong in discussing a future job many journos go into PR or media management, doesn't mean they're collaborators.

What is worrying is the fact that these e/mails have been leaked

And even some tims think he's a no mark attention seeker

Again there's nothing in this that JT could get a lawyer onto but thomson's good at twisting it.

What an absolute joke of a blog looks like something copied off kerryfail street.

It's 2013 and this fud is going on about something written in 1998 ffs..... it's absolutely scraping around for any old pile of guff to attack Rangers with now.

I'm now convinced the spl witch hunt has not gone liewell/Thomsons way and Rangers will be cleared, if that's the best that timmy can come up with you know things have not gone to plan for herr liewell and his lapdog.

Usual bullshit or something more?

Something less, methinks.

He's clearly now campaigning and not spending much time or effort on it.

Either his spelling is atrocious or he doesn't understand context.

This is really half-arsed stuff from a total arse.

It all appears to be getting a bit personal for Mr Thomson. Thats the kind of thing you would expect to see on an Internet forum where someone calls you out on something and to retaliate you dig through his millions of previous posts to get something you can use against him (not that I would do that, mind :rolleyes: )

How strange that

a) He would go to such lengths in the first place - I thought journos were supposed to be a thick skinned mob, but he obviously felt JT's dig the other week was a sore one.

b) that he has used personal emails to "back up" his claims. That personal email thing is a one trick pony, but you should really use it for when it will do most damage. This was childish nitpicking and now everybody in the public domain knows there is a leak somewhere and will be very careful. Therefore Thomson is guilty of every jounos worst crime - he effectively blew his source (or at least the fact that he has one, as its either Whyte or Rennie) - for a load of shite.

It just shows you what scum like Thompson and daly are made of .whyte caused all the problems not paying tax but that is all forgotten as long as he has some dirt to dish out to hurt rangers.it seems as if craig whyte is trying to save his arse through even more lies and deceit .

Haven't read the entire piece. No need to. Two simple facts. First Pope in 600 years resigns and North Korea are a baw hair away from full Nuclear capability and these cunts are talking about an article about Rangers. Not about Rangers, but an article about Rangers.