At Murray park with my boy

one cutty young

All players signed wee mans top as they came in for training taking time to chat, we were guests of big Jig who took us on a tour of the training facilities ( absolute gentlemen). We watched training for a wee while, they worked on positional work and phase play. Lee then invited my boy to a game at ibrox (we go anyway) but to be a mascot - he is super excited

All players signed wee mans top as they came in for training taking time to chat, we were guests of big Jig who took us on a tour of the training facilities ( absolute gentlemen). We watched training for a wee while, they worked on positional work and phase play. Lee then invited my boy to a game at ibrox (we go anyway) but to be a mascot - he is super excited

Superb stuff mate

Always great to hear stuff like this, thanks for sharing.

At Murray Park with my boy (6) just now every player took time with him for photo and chat, complete gentlemen. Spoke with my hero - Ian Durrant - legend and he invited us to watch training - both of us on top of world. WATP

Superb. (tu)

How sweet it is to be a Bear. :thumbup:

I remember when I first starting to go to Ibrox, my uncle Jock would lift me over the turnstile to get into the enclosure under the main stand. I was just about eight years old. In those days a lot of the young lads had 'autograph books'. At half time my uncle Jock lifted me up onto the cinder track that surrounded the field. I ran across the centre-field line to the Govan stand and got Johnnie Hubbard's autograph. By the time I got back to the enclosure a big polis was ready to tweak my ear. I was so excited. That was over sixty years ago and it is just as vivid today. What you've done for your boy will most probably stay with him for the rest of his life. Good for you, and good for your boy. Another 'Rangers 'til I die' in the family. Well done, Dad.

Brilliant for you and the wee man Mate and an experience to cherish ! (tu):sherlock:

I remember when I first starting to go to Ibrox, my uncle Jock would lift me over the turnstile to get into the enclosure under the main stand. I was just about eight years old. In those days a lot of the young lads had 'autograph books'. At half time my uncle Jock lifted me up onto the cinder track that surrounded the field. I ran across the centre-field line to the Govan stand and got Johnnie Hubbard's autograph. By the time I got back to the enclosure a big polis was ready to tweak my ear. I was so excited. That was over sixty years ago and it is just as vivid today. What you've done for your boy will most probably stay with him for the rest of his life. Good for you, and good for your boy. Another 'Rangers 'til I die' in the family. Well done, Dad.

Just about the best post I've read on here for months, and the best topic. Some of the young uns on here really need to get a grip, some of us who have been through it all with Rangers, for season after season, for decades, are waiting on them to stand up to the plate and realise it isn't just a football club they support, it's an institution, it's your identity and your stamp, people see you by what you are because of it, stop bleating about being persecuted, or hard done by. Me and a lot of the older generation on here love the young uns posts, but you will have to stand up and be counted more than once in your life as a bear, the media have always had a slant against our support, it's because they are scared of us. We are a different animal altogether.

Use that as a positive, not a negative.

Use it to drive you to follow follow no matter what

Then me, minstral, ED, BD and thermoplaye andWVB can sleep ok.

Well done cutty mate, done the same myself, only I was the wee boy at the Albion in 77 seeing big jock Wallace . This story warms my heart.

No Surrender

Rab

what a fine gesture

this is how you build a club from the ground up: starting with the fans (tu)