..Ticketus on whyte like a jack russel on a baw...

Faircity

...Ticketus are set to up the legal pressure on former Rangers owner Craig Whyte. The company loaned Whyte £27 million to fund his purchase of the club, and have lodged proceedings through a series of private hearings in London to try and reclaim the money.

...just a matter of time before this little rat is begging on the streets..

I actually hope they get fuck all!

Ticketus knew exactly what Whyte was gonna do when they loaned him the money, they knew it would really screw Rangers over in a really bad way yet they covered up his schemingnand lies. What both Whyte and Ticketus did should be illegal and classed as fraud. They are the ones that should be getting sued by Rangers.

I did away with Luton blue's thread, because I didn't see Ticketus vs Whyte to be relevant to the present and future of RFC as we now know it.

We cannot gain in anyway from this?

I will await a counter-argument before removing this thread...in case I am being short sighted!

I did away with Luton blue's thread, because I didn't see Ticketus vs Whyte to be relevant to the present and future of RFC as we now know it.

I will await a counter-argument before removing this thread...in case I am being short sighted!

...This thread is about justice! and the hope that the slimy we rat gets his comeupance...best outcome would be whyte getting bankrupted by the court costs and ticketus getting fuck all...i think most of our brothers want to see what happens to the little rat that single handedly nearly fucked us..

It's pretty relevant to our past, and we discuss the Rangers past as well do we not?

Satisfaction could be gained if anything.

mr magoo... of course it is relevant we rangers fans want to see 'mr sleeps very soundly at night' hung from a gibbet for the sport of his own crows. the btc went our way we now want vindication the we are indeed the victims of a crime. it all adds up against enemies.

...This thread is about justice! and the hope that the slimy we rat gets his comeupance...best outcome would be whyte getting bankrupted by the court costs and ticketus getting fuck all...i think most of our brothers want to see what happens to the little rat that single handedly nearly fucked us..

It's pretty relevant to our past, and we discuss the Rangers past as well do we not?

Satisfaction could be gained if anything.

I think I will admit defeat (apologies Lutonblue!).

There is nothing to be gained from RFC by these proceedings between Ticketus and Whyte. We all know Whyte conned them, but they did get about £15mil back by September 2011.

They won't get any money from Whyte, unless BDO can get money from Whyte as part of their investigations.

I actually hope they get fuck all!

Ticketus knew exactly what Whyte was gonna do when they loaned him the money, they knew it would really screw Rangers over in a really bad way yet they covered up his schemingnand lies. What both Whyte and Ticketus did should be illegal and classed as fraud. They are the ones that should be getting sued by Rangers.

Not sure the knew exactly what he was doing...they have ended up nearly £30m out of pocket because of it, so we would strange in the extreme to do so if the knew that was gonna happen!

I agree they knew it was not in Rangers best interests and also believe there to be something fundamentally wrong with being able to mortgage the future income of a business by way of acquiring capital to allow you to then purchase that business.

I think I will admit defeat (apologies Lutonblue! Your thread will be merged with this one shortly).

There is nothing to be gained from RFC by these proceedings between Ticketus and Whyte. We all know Whyte conned them, but they did get about £15mil back by September 2011.

They won't get any money from Whyte, unless BDO can get money from Whyte as part of their investigations.

bloody hell merge the threads ? I only had one reply and that was yours darch an you locked an chopped it :lol:;)

I think I will admit defeat (apologies Lutonblue!).

Can't agree that we have nothing to gain. It is in our interests to have as much detail as possible on what happened, both with Whyte/Ticketus and HMRC.

Our enemies still portray what happened to us as "self inflicted" and we need to see as much of the truth exposed as possible