Scotland Tonight.

I thought the boy Chris done good. How can the panel be made up of 3 anti-Rangers fuds and 1 pro-Rangers man, it's just biased straight away. But l thought Chris kept his composure really well, on the other hand l thought queerz looked all hot and flustered and pathetic.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit you for acknowleging that CB but cmon he was up against 3 haters and a host that hasnt got a scooby about any agendas.

There just was not enough time to do what you suggested .He was calm and managed to get in all the crucial points that certainly should impress anyone at the club.

Listen a few on here have a few issues with Chris but please ffs .Lets all start batting for the same team and accept this guy does a better job than most in defending us .

I hope they're amongst the first to congratulate and thank him for defending Rangers so eloquently

Three professional journalists who've been on the scene for some years (four if you count the blonde tart) versus one recently created celebrity fan blogger.

Fair fight doesn't even enter the conversation.

It was a very clear stitch up and Chris did very well to contain what I'm sure he must have been thinking.

Mind you it show that they are hurting badly that they have to resort to this.

Chris is far too soft. Lets them away with spouting rubbish. Decent enough guy but not up to the task, particularly 3 against 1.

Pish... step back and look at the interview, only 1 person refrained from snide digs and untruths, showed the bheasts up for what they are

It was a very clear stitch up and Chris did very well to contain what I'm sure he must have been thinking.

Mind you it show that they are hurting badly that they have to resort to this.

It's been a bad week for the Rangers-haters.

Ratzi the Rat chucks his job before the Grim Reaper gets to him, Cardinal Punch-a-Grape gets the tin-tack from old Ratzi (before he goes too) for "inappropriate fondling" over decades (how many other vicTIMS are still to surface on that one?) and now Lord Nimmo Smith fucks their week completely by absolving us of any cheating regarding the EBT's saga.

The 'rats' had to do something......and this was just the start of it.

Thomson is trying to latch onto Rangers people now and come out the other side of this as a 'balanced journalist', it's obvious. Why was he invited onto this show? On what merit?

Spiers looked to jump on Chris as soon as he said anything.

I thought Chris Graham acquitted himself well. He can't go all guns blazing he has to show some class in debating and I thought he done that.

Spiersy looked more shiftythan usual tonight I think he is intimidated by Thomo beside him. Struggling to find something to say something to justify being there.

Spiersy??? what the fuck,! he's a fucking bitter twisted little CUNT and you say Spiersy? :shifty:

Rising above it is always the best way to make the other side look foolish, especially when firstly, they don't expect you to, and secondly you are outnumbered.

Add in third, the other side are on the defensive, then rising above any slurs, digs or attacks, and just playing the simple, cold hard facts, always wins the day.

Rising above it is always the best way to make the other side look foolish, especially when firstly, they don't expect you to, and secondly you are outnumbered.

Add in third, the other side are on the defensive, then rising above any slurs, digs or attacks, and just playing the simple, cold hard facts, always wins the day.

Two cold hard facts that could have been mentioned - Spiers is a proven liar and Thomson writes forewords in books by sectarain republican bigots.

It's been a bad week for the Rangers-haters.

Ratzi the Rat chucks his job before the Grim Reaper gets to him, Cardinal Punch-a-Grape gets the tin-tack from old Ratzi (before he goes too) for "inappropriate fondling" over decades (how many other vicTIMS are still to surface on that one?) and now Lord Nimmo Smith fucks their week completely by absolving us of any cheating regarding the EBT's saga.

The 'rats' had to do something......and this was just the start of it.

Add that to the HMRC decision and that we are still alive, they cannot handle.

Today like the day of the HMRC decision was a time when they thought they would have a "victory" and steal our titles.

And they live in fear, the fear that soon we will be back to put them in their place.