If they apologise unequivocally ...

i dont think this is possible because the other lot dont think they have done anything wrong. they dont realise we were tried for something and found innocent. something was said that they wanted desparately to believe, it was found to be lies, and they call it a government conspiracy. they are fucking idiots. it should never have got to court (either case). people outside Scotland are truly mystified at our treatment. when i explain it to my inlaws they think i'm the deluded one - this would only happen if we were guilty. no authority would treat anyone like that, never mind the golden fucking goose.

*breathe breathe.

ok, calmed down now. minirant over. soapbox away

I agree to a certain extent- but to my mind Scottish football now has no choice but to approach our whole situation from a completely different perspective. As Ally has said in todays papers - we have far more friends than people think. Things may change.

No.

For a few reasons, namely:

They only want us back for our coin.

They stripped us of the ability to compete on the field, which has set us back years. (Its not like the EPL where being a member is financially lucrative in comparison to the lower tiers).

Rangers are going about their business the right way off the park & rebuilding from scratch on it, with guys learning their trade and gelling as a unit to be together for a few years to come.

They made their bed, they can lie in it.

If we received a full and unequivocal apology from the SFA, the SPL, the member clubs, and fan groups (because we would never manage to move forward unless the fans if other clubs accept the facts and accept they were wrong) then yes I would because at the end of the day, I want our title back off those cretins as quickly as possible! Financially and from a marketing point of view to attract, sponsors, players etc it would help the club.

That said I don't see it happening and I have no problem climbing the leagues and building as we go!

No.

For a few reasons, namely:

They only want us back for our coin.

They stripped us of the ability to compete on the field, which has set us back years. (Its not like the EPL where being a member is financially lucrative in comparison to the lower tiers).

Rangers are going about their business the right way off the park & rebuilding from scratch on it, with guys learning their trade and gelling as a unit to be to together for a few years to come.

They made their bed, they can lie in it.

agree with most of that but what if green managed to get the 3 year european ban lifted

O'regan and Dungcaster are only the tip of the iceberg, there has to be a dozen or so questions to be answered

first. That will take quite a while in which time we will have made our way back through the leagues.

They, (SFA, SPL, Mhedia etc etc) have had their day, they've had their say. Now it's our turn to have our say

and I fully believe in us using sanctions until they listen.

agree with most of that but what if green manage to the 3 year european ban lifted

What good is lifting it if we can't compete to win that place? How many of us could sit thru games like the D. Utd cup game every other week, until we build a team that can really give them a game?

We're nowhere near that level yet and I honestly believe the SPL wouldn't be the place to try and build. The pressure would be ridiculous.

I honestly believe we're on the best road to recovery as we are. With time to build and gel, so that when we get there, we'll be ready.

Just my opinion of course.

What good is lifting it if we can't compete to win that place? How many of us could sit thru games like the D. Utd cup game every other week, until we build a team that can really give them a game?

We're nowhere near that level yet and I honestly believe the SPL wouldn't be the place to try and build. The pressure would be ridiculous.

I honestly believe we're on the best road to recovery as we are. With time to build and gel, so that when we get there, we'll be ready.

Just my opinion of course.

the £10M green promised ally would soon put a end to 3-0 defeats against dundee hibs

the £10M green promised ally would soon put a end to 3-0 defeats against dundee hibs

Hmmm I'm not so sure, not in Ally's first real crack at the transfer market. But hey, it's all about opinion.

(tu)

I doubt there will be any apology, regardless of who comes in in place of the gruesome twosome.

I the fans of other clubs are the last people who would ever even contemplate apologising.

I'm also not so sure we can reverse the European thing as we lost that right to play in Europe as we lost our licence, even if it was because the authourities allowed that wee weasel Whyte through our doors, I doubt that would be reversed.

Crickey folks, they managed to blackmail us into accepting an illegal transfer ban, and as we agreed to it, to get our licence back, I doubt that will be spoken about either.

Unless some decent minded journalist( is there any ) takes our story and points out all the punishments were in the main based on inaccurate strory's and lies.

Not until:

Rhegan and Dhoncaster go (NOW)

Lawwell, Riley,Thompson, Petrie etc resign

Any Gers money they have is paid to us or the creditors.

An investigation is carried out to find out when the SPL and SFA knew about Whyte's background.

An investigation is carried out to find out when the SPL and SFA knew about Whyte not paying tax.

An investigation is carried out to find out who instigated title stripping

Every other SPL clubs' financial dealings (and scandals) have been investigated (using Rangers solicitors)

Lennon apologises and begs for forgiveness

Then I would say.....fuck off !!

Hmmm I'm not so sure, not in Ally's first real crack at the transfer market. But hey, it's all about opinion.

(tu)

I heard last week that our defence wasn't Ally's signings. This was through someone who knows Durrant. Not got much else info.

Boca and Goian back and the 10Mill we will certainly be in a position for a Euro place (if permitted).

No apology will ever big enough for the way we have been treated.

The silence after the Big Tax Case was deafening from the cunts that run our game. In any other league, in any other the country, the footballing authorities wouldve been bending over backwards to aid their biggest club after being exonerated.

The silence from the spl is now deafening (apart from the scums embarrassing statement) after Nimmo Smiths findings.

This whole sorry saga was driven by blind hatred of Rangers, and not only from member clubs, so they can all FUCK OFF.

The silence after the Big Tax Case was deafening from the cunts that run our game. In any other league, in any other the country, the footballing authorities wouldve been bending over backwards to aid their biggest club after being exonerated.

The silence from the spl is now deafening (apart from the scums embarrassing statement) after Nimmo Smiths findings.

This whole sorry saga was driven by blind hatred of Rangers, and not only from member clubs, so they can all FUCK OFF.

there was no silence after the BTC - there was just a lot of noise made by fans (and newspapers) that the decision was wrong. there were even calls of a government conspiracy.

same with the case last week - people posted some FB quotes from an aberdeen fan who said everything is corrupt and he wont go to games any more. a PCFC fan also said something similar.

this is the problem that Scotland faces - i assume that these gentlemen are representitive of a fair percentage of their teams' support. how can you have a society that hates this much? the verdict never mattered - they simply heard some glorious slander on our name, and were delighted. they got, what 2 years out of it, before our company went into admin, and another year from then to drool over it. when the verdict came in that we werent just innocent, but we were stiched up, they didnt didnt hear, because they dont want to.

Frankly i'm petrified that morons like these are allowed to vote on independence. they were brought up hating England, and they will all vote to get away, regardless.

there was no silence after the BTC - there was just a lot of noise made by fans (and newspapers) that the decision was wrong. there were even calls of a government conspiracy.

same with the case last week - people posted some FB quotes from an aberdeen fan who said everything is corrupt and he wont go to games any more. a PCFC fan also said something similar.

this is the problem that Scotland faces - i assume that these gentlemen are representitive of a fair percentage of their teams' support. how can you have a society that hates this much? the verdict never mattered - they simply heard some glorious slander on our name, and were delighted. they got, what 2 years out of it, before our company went into admin, and another year from then to drool over it. when the verdict came in that we werent just innocent, but we were stiched up, they didnt didnt hear, because they dont want to.

Frankly i'm petrified that morons like these are allowed to vote on independence. they were brought up hating England, and they will all vote to get away, regardless.

I said the silence from our football authorities was deafening.

But agree with your other points.

This.