If Jon Daly signs for Rangers

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy's shite. Couldn't give a fuck where he comes from, his religion, who he supports, etc. Fucking shite. If we sign him I'll be absolutely gutted!

As for the OP. We signed a young guy from the Republic called Alan Smith didn't we? He was from the Republic.

The guy's shite. Couldn't give a fuck where he comes from, his religion, who he supports, etc. Fucking shite. If we sign him I'll be absolutely gutted!

As for the OP. We signed a young guy from the Republic called Alan Smith didn't we? He was from the Republic.

Haven't we had around 4 or 5 players from the ROI?

Pathetic!

I could understand if we were talking about Republicans like Anthony Stokes, but you know nothing about the guy other than where he was born and immediately decide you would give up your season ticket if he signed?!

Not very loyal, as you claim to be!

Have to agree on this, there is much better quality out there, regardless if where they are from!

fuck the OPost, IF he signs, who's the bold yin gieing Daly a tri-colour on winning cup final?..... :rolleyes:

Indeed I would not like to see that one mixing with his pal stokes eh?

At least somebody downloaded a picture of Daly wearing a Dundee Utd poppy shirt.

So maybe he isnt an appeaser of the bheasts after all.

Haven't we had around 4 or 5 players from the ROI?

We've had a few but the mHedia dont like to talk about it, indeed we have one now youth keeper Alan smith.

Alex Stevenson was born in Dublin and played for Rangers, Same goes for Robert j hamilton and Alex criag.

I'm not renewing my season ticket next year. I expect a barrage of abuse for saying this but I don't care, I fucking hate republicans and if he signs for Rangers then I'll not fucking be there.

Why are you still a season ticket holder when one of our youth players is a 'republican'?

Or do they have to make an appearance for the first team? I mean surely it shouldn't matter, they were still signed by the club?

My guess, your full of shite!