Club Deck Food

Nothing Wrong With Our Pies at Ibrox. I have one every week. Usually the Scotch pie but if I'm feeling flush I go for the steak pie.

Never had a Killie Pie so can't comment on them being better.

Our pies beat the Pukka pies they sell down south at the matches.

The killie pies are always cold (td) .....stopped buying them when we used to go there.

Azure get the contract cos they sell cheap cold shite at ridiculously high prices.

The club wins, Azure wins and the fans lose.

I could just about justify it to fund the club if the food was edible but it is rotten and a ripoff.

The club should do a deal with greggs. At least the quality would be a wee bit better.

Azure get the contract cos they sell cheap cold shite at ridiculously high prices.

The club wins, Azure wins and the fans lose.

I could just about justify it to fund the club if the food was edible but it is rotten and a ripoff.

The club should do a deal with greggs. At least the quality would be a wee bit better.

If we had Greggs it would be minted. Soup and a softie (tu)

The food inside the stadium is rank. Last game I was at v Queens Park last month the juice dispensers were broke so tha lassie filled the cup with Diet Coke from a bottle, wasnt even chiled :rolleyes: and the pies are always cold! The food from the vans around the stadium is also overpriced shite :p20:

Eat a hearty lunch and then you can concentrate on watching the football and not stuffing yourself with fatty foods

On the otherhand you could have enjoyed yourself with the fatty foods and avoided the shite on the park.

At half time today I qued from 40th minute and missed to first 8 minutes of the game. The club deck had no hot pies etc long before I got served. If we are looking to make money and provide a service surely we have to look at this.

Same. I started queing on 45 minutes in the club deck, was queing for the whole of half time and missed the first ten minutes of the second half to find out that they were out of pies.

Same. I started queing on 45 minutes in the club deck, was queing for the whole of half time and missed the first ten minutes of the second half to find out that they were out of pies.

Can the club afford to miss out on business? Surely we should have better facilities to cope with demand