The Manager and the Legend

Gaz92

Spot on mate (tu) we are 17 points ahead QP have game in hand to reduce down to 14 points if don't start to get the finger out it could be reduced more making it look more embarrassing.

Interesting, and with a trip to Hampden still ahead of us, it really isn't looking quite so pretty anymore.

Yes spot on.Its amazing the difference a couple of months makes as this article would have been a hanging offence at xmas!

It's a decent point, and it's not something I would have written at Christmas. I was more than willing to give McCoist more time (still don't regret it) but there's really not much else you can say now. I really do believe the best way forward is for everyone to sit down once this season is over and sort this out.

Never mind the £100 million turnover. We have bigger problems right in front of our noses.

Great assesment there Gaz (tu) I think Ally is now playing for his job every game, i hope he realises this and im hoping against hope that he will find a way of getting the best out of the players and putting in some really good performances between now and the seasons end, however i think even if he does manage this there still must be changes at coaching and youth coaching level if we want to progress we must turn the club around and get rid of the 'jobs for the boys' culture that has kept us back from the other major European clubs for years.