Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Keith - if you're listening to last night's show, then you'll have all the answers you need in a couple of hours.

That's a typical show, so if you like it - welcome (tu)

Yeah I will listen to it some of the episodes, particularly if I am playing battlefield 3 or what not late in the day.

Well done for Saturdays show; informative, insightful and always interesting, Hunter.

No idea how busy the lobby is for the Saturday show, but always remember a lot of bears are just chillin' listening sans lobby presence.

And this thread silently slipped to page 2 there......NOT ON MY WATCH!!!!!!!!

Well done for Saturdays show; informative, insightful and always interesting, Hunter.

No idea how busy the lobby is for the Saturday show, but always remember a lot of bears are just chillin' listening sans lobby presence.

And this thread silently slipped to page 2 there......NOT ON MY WATCH!!!!!!!!

Good on you, Fools :D That's the spirit....

Tonight's Show Monday 24/06/2013

A few topics up for discussion tonight with Ian and Fox...

- Rangers Ladies games

- GovanBlue is going to give us a report on The Founders Trail

- Breaking News from Murray Park

- Rewind a year to look at the treatment we were getting.

- Talk on the new training Kit.

If there is anything you agree or disagree with on the show then why not call in with your opinions and questions on 0141 416 1452(calls are FREE on most landline providers) or hit Skype Me at the top of the site page at www.rangerschat.com

You can now use your facebook/twitter/google/myspace accounts to log in to the site.

The simple rule is that you treat everyone with the same respect you would wish to receive, other than that EVERY BEAR is entitled to an opinion and it is a BEARS ONLY SITE.

Look forward to seeing you there. WATP

Call me blonde(since I am), but what does this dot actually mean? lol Is it to bump up the thread or does it mean something entirely different?

Anyway, great show everyone. Great plans coming together :D

It's a quick way for phone users to get to the last post. It's quite annoying - I say we should ban phones! ;)

Call me blonde(since I am), but what does this dot actually mean? lol Is it to bump up the thread or does it mean something entirely different?

Anyway, great show everyone. Great plans coming together :D

Haha, you're not the only one wondering what the bloody dot is for.

I thought it was an agreement post, but I'll probably be very, very wrong....

This show has a fantastic singer on occasion, goes by the name Billy, class dude he is. A finer chanter you would travel far and wide to find. Beat on the street says is he is going to sing a non-sectarian song this week so tune in at 9PM and give your lugs a treat alongside Rangerschat's talented musical company..

This show has a fantastic singer on occasion, goes by the name Billy, class dude he is. A finer chanter you would travel far and wide to find. Beat on the street says is he is going to sing a non-sectarian song this week so tune in at 9PM and give your lugs a treat alongside Rangerschat's talented musical company..

We look forward to hearing him ;)

GB, we don't do banning! unless it is cakes, cookies and timposters :7325:

Cannae wait our Billy is a chanter and a half !! ! U his agent???