Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

I like that we provide Bears with a platform where there is no agenda to hurt or poke fun at us all. We can debate, laugh and enjoy listening to old and new stories/news about our club and yes we do it all for free and the love of Rangers. There are no expectations. We aren't looking for notoriety, infamy or any of that. It is something we WANT to provide and Bears get to hear the true side of our story and not the mhedia ridden one.

I fail to see why fans wouldn't want this. They call for Bears to speak out, so this is exactly what we are doing.

Anyway....tonight's off topic show will be as follows...so get your tin foil hats at the ready - 9pm tonight! :D

But they have it infamy me :7325:

Was hoping this would be a bit bigger...oh well...made this for Dunny and Ed since you were both feeling left out.

Thats MENTAL!!!!!! Im in the office with Dirty Dancing on the now ........ur a creepy bassa !!!! Has Hunter put a spell on you !!

brilliant hahahaha........ even to be written in the same sentence as Edmiston Drive is truly an honor........... for him. xxx

Thats MENTAL!!!!!! Im in the office with Dirty Dancing on the now ........ur a creepy bassa !!!! Has Hunter put a spell on you !!

Nothing mental about that Dunny - you're always in the office with dirty dancing on - and that's my definition of a creepy bassa!!

:mutley:

Since "unity" is the burning topic of the day, one of our esteemed contributors has sugested that we pose the question - "what is the number 1 issue that we as a fan base should unite to fight against?"

Please offer suggestions and we shall offer a poll to vote on later in the week after suitable discussion has taken place.

Feel free to call in and argue your case