Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Thanks Gary, but it's true, isn't it?

Since the dawn of time (exaggeration but bear with me) we've had nothing but the Snyde etc talking shite about us, and allowing dubious callers manipulating and propagating facts about us. Now we FINALLY have a show we were can listen to nothing but the Gers. Radio Heaven if you ask me.

WATP.

couldnt agree more mate ,it's great to stick the radio on and listen to rangers men talking about rangers,the standard of callers has been excellent as well,they have really taken the show to a higher level.the lobby is a good laugh as well.

couldnt agree more mate ,it's great to stick the radio on and listen to rangers men talking about rangers,the standard of callers has been excellent as well,they have really taken the show to a higher level.the lobby is a good laugh as well.

I'm not in the lobby as much as I should be, but I 'talk' way too much in there, much to the chragin of others lol. I'm best listening from the 'outside'.

Yep FG thats progressing - will be good to listen to some other bloggers.

Your good self, Bill M, Fury, Leggo; a smorgasbord of opinion yes, but knocking heads may provide much wisdom, insight and perhaps, the catalyst that we Rangers fans so desire, and frankly, need.

The makings of the best Rangerschat ever.

I wait with anticipation.

RANGERS CHAT the voice of reason. they will take you'r call.Ian will listen might not agree with you but gives you a platform to have your say on all things Rangers related unlike other radio stations .

Your good self, Bill M, Fury, Leggo; a smorgasbord of opinion yes, but knocking heads may provide much wisdom, insight and perhaps, the catalyst that we Rangers fans so desire, and frankly, need.

The makings of the best Rangerschat ever.

I wait with anticipation.

Leggo and fury would never appear bud.

Now let's not be hasty about Fury just yet Bears...He may yet surprise your eager minds ;)

Fools Gold, you would be welcomed into the lobby any time and you know this, so don't be shy, get back in with us crazies, lol :)

The insight you all have for what we are doing is overwhelming at times. Thank you everyone once again...

Feedback is always welcome(even the negative ones), it helps us improve on anything some bears find lacking...

Now let's not be hasty about Fury just yet Bears...He may yet surprise your eager minds ;)

Fools Gold, you would be welcomed into the lobby any time and you know this, so don't be shy, get back in with us crazies, lol :)

The insight you all have for what we are doing is overwhelming at times. Thank you everyone once again...

Feedback is always welcome(even the negative ones), it helps us improve on anything some bears find lacking...

I like(d) Fury; I'm just not sure if the Ego has inflated, or is it the traditional British way of 'build-em-up-and-knock-'em-down' mentality.

Whatever my standing, I would 'pre-cum' to the thought of having them all on the show at once :pipe:

And Sweettartangirl, get used to the applaud-its, as you deserve 'em. (tu)

I like(d) Fury; I'm just not sure if the Ego has inflated, or is it the traditional British way of 'build-em-up-and-knock-'em-down' mentality.

Whatever my standing, I would 'pre-cum' to the thought of having them all on the show at once :pipe:

I think he does have an ego, we all have hidden away....I think it's more that he looks down on certain Rangers fans, but as you know and I know. He would receive the utmost respect coming on the phone in and no abuse would be directed at him.

I think he does have an ego, we all have hidden away....I think it's more that he looks down on certain Rangers fans, but as you know and I know. He would receive the utmost respect coming on the phone in and no abuse would be directed at him.

I really coudn't disagree with this.

And Ed, you do realise you make Rangerschat a better place? The best just got better.

I like that we provide Bears with a platform where there is no agenda to hurt or poke fun at us all. We can debate, laugh and enjoy listening to old and new stories/news about our club and yes we do it all for free and the love of Rangers. There are no expectations. We aren't looking for notoriety, infamy or any of that. It is something we WANT to provide and Bears get to hear the true side of our story and not the mhedia ridden one.

I fail to see why fans wouldn't want this. They call for Bears to speak out, so this is exactly what we are doing.

Anyway....tonight's off topic show will be as follows...so get your tin foil hats at the ready - 9pm tonight! :D

I like that we provide Bears with a platform where there is no agenda to hurt or poke fun at us all. We can debate, laugh and enjoy listening to old and new stories/news about our club and yes we do it all for free and the love of Rangers. There are no expectations. We aren't looking for notoriety, infamy or any of that. It is something we WANT to provide and Bears get to hear the true side of our story and not the mhedia ridden one.

I fail to see why fans wouldn't want this. They call for Bears to speak out, so this is exactly what we are doing.

Anyway....tonight's off topic show will be as follows...so get your tin foil hats at the ready - 9pm tonight! :D

Oh, you tease!

What's it about????

Hunter, if you're reading this, you're doing a brilliant job of the Saturday show; love it, mate.

Keep it going.

Doing a slo-mo fist pump for you.

Wearing spandex.

With a golden eagle atop my shoulders.

And lots of fireworks.

I mean, lots of fireworks.

Bullet-time cameras all around me.

It's amazing. Trust me.

Hunter, if you're reading this, you're doing a brilliant job of the Saturday show; love it, mate.

Keep it going.

Doing a slo-mo fist pump for you.

Wearing spandex.

With a golden eagle atop my shoulders.

And lots of fireworks.

I mean, lots of fireworks.

Bullet-time cameras all around me.

It's amazing. Trust me.

:pics: