Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

As i said on other thread good listen and i geniuinly believe Craig is a decent bear who believes in what he is doing, he does seem out of his depth though and strikes me as a man who has no real plan but to get rid of the board and hope that it all works out after that. I struggle to see how Murray and co can realise the aims of SOS particularly thr one about the board staying off the front pages as Mini is never out of the papers talking to Keetch or whoever, i also think he needs to be more open minded about what happens if SOS dont get their way as he seems convinced they will no matter what.

It's the first time i've listened to it and I enjoyed it.

The recap of the weekends game was interesting and the presenters are all good Bears.

The Craig guy didn't do his cause any good at all, started to get confrontational a couple of times when he didn't like the questioning.

He is clearly out of his depth doing what he is trying to do.

Only criticism I would have for the programme is they let him know the questions beforehand.

Ye widny get Paxman doing that :)

Got to remember he's just a concerned bear. He's not a spokesman or highly skilled at that sort of debate so its understandable.

I thought it was going well until someone tried to argue with him, then the atmosphere took a bit of a turn. I think it took Craig by surprise a bit but the main host was able to calm things down and deserves credit for that.

I'm still undecided and I wasn't in favour of the protest on Armed Forces Day but I respect the guys right to have an opinion. We all have the clubs best interests at heart, even though we all go about it all a bit differently.

Anyway, rude people aside...it was an interesting show to say the very least. Thank you for popping on Craig and feel free to call in again.

Regardless of what we agree on, it was interesting listening to the other side of the debate on the board.

Thanks again and thanks to the listeners and the lobby.

Awww, how sweet :) You are not getting another accidental video though :P

For those that missed the show tonight, Click this link below to the archive

The night Sons of Struth appeared

:lol: I wasn't fishing for a video btw :P

But yourself, Ian and hunter all sound like you've been doing it for years tbh

He did struggle tbh mate,

Although don't stop listening after the night, tomorrow's will be good getting the views about AFD from the guys.

Yeah I will do - I like the presenters as they say it as it is (although I struggled to understand the wee Glesga bloke who wanted a cup of tea) :)

Yeah I will do - I like the presenters as they say it as it is (although I struggled to understand the wee Glesga bloke who wanted a cup of tea) :)

:lol:

Swally are you a native engerlunder or are you from here originally? I'm just being a nosey fuck btw :lol:

Got to remember he's just a concerned bear. He's not a spokesman or highly skilled at that sort of debate so its understandable.

I thought it was going well until someone tried to argue with him, then the atmosphere took a bit of a turn. I think it took Craig by surprise a bit but the main host was able to calm things down and deserves credit for that.

I'm still undecided and I wasn't in favour of the protest on Armed Forces Day but I respect the guys right to have an opinion. We all have the clubs best interests at heart, even though we all go about it all a bit differently.

He didn't know Blin had been offered a place on the board, he had libellous (and mis spelt) leaflets printed on the strength of what Charlotte Fakes said and he is convinced the board will be ousted despite the figures being stacked against them

He is obviously a good Bear but he would appear to be out of his depth and I can't see him swinging any shareholders behind his cause tbh

How do we get into this living room place anyway?

Do we need to sigh up?

living room place??? Do you mean the lobby(chat room) in the site?

If so, then once you join and sign in to the site, scroll down and you will see the lobby. If you are on your phone, just press enter on your phone after making a message

He didn't know Blin had been offered a place on the board, he had libellous (and mis spelt) leaflets printed on the strength of what Charlotte Fakes said and he is convinced the board will be ousted despite the figures being stacked against them

He is obviously a good Bear but he would appear to be out of his depth and I can't see him swinging any shareholders behind his cause tbh

He may be out of his depth but he's achieved something i'd have absolutely no chance of achieving IMO, so he's more clued up and determined than me! lol

But yeah, if he's going on the basis of Charlotte Fakes that is something to be dubious of.

living room place??? Do you mean the lobby(chat room) in the site?

If so, then once you join and sign in to the site, scroll down and you will see the lobby. If you are on your phone, just press enter on your phone after making a message

Aye - the skullery

I might pop in for a cup of Wishae tea

Wis it you? :)

Pit yer fukkin teeth in the morra night :lol:

And if yer havin a cup o tea get the sash on

My mistake, and I must take this opportunity to apologise.

It was my partner in crime Fox (he sits in the background twiddling the knobs and doing techie things to keep the show running) who raised the subject of a cup of tea, and he is definitely from Glasgow.

I shall tell him to make sure his teeth are firmly in place tonight.

He is Spartacus.

WATP