Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

It's difficult keeping up with the lobby and host a show like this one, when I'm referring to notes and documents at the same time.

I can only apologise and say that if your lobby posts are not being read out, please call in and make them.

WATP

Fair play to you Ian you sounded like you had your hands full with keeping everybody on topic :lol::thumbup:

No it was great I was birlin trying to make sense of it all and the buffering added a certain pot luck to the whole shenanigans :2gunsfiring_v1::lol: , car crash radio at its best, a bit like scotty mclure on speed and then some... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should give it a call. Also, Mixlr is a good way to listen I think. Less buffering. Anyway, look forward to hearing you call in. Even better go on Skype and have your say. All the best.

I was only kidding mate, I enjoy that there was 5 of you on and all disagreed on various bits. It shows it's not scripted and it shows you can all think for yourselves.

TBf mate I listen on my iPad and I think I'm a bit behind. I keep reading in the lobby "good point (insert persons name)" and I'm thinking he's not even talking and then a minute later I hear it :lol:

Glad you enjoy it mate, we do try to keep it topical and lively.

As I keep saying, it's all about opinions and not censoring anyone as long as they stay courteous to other bears.

WATP

Glad you enjoy it mate, we do try to keep it topical and lively.

As I keep saying, it's all about opinions and not censoring anyone as long as they stay courteous to other bears.

WATP

You can listen to the show at http://www.rangerschat.com or at http://mixlr.com/rangerschat/ Mon to Fri at 9pm GMT

FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN WITH THE SHOW!

phone the number 0141 356 1872 or 0141 416 1452 ( both are local Glasgow numbers) or 7135742198 (American Number) Or Skype in, by clicking the Skype button located on the home page of Rangerschat.

if you miss the show, you can catch it in the archives http://mixlr.com/rangerschat/showreel

Could you ask Larkie to verify that a paper profit of over a million was claimed last night as to yesterday's accounts, by Hunter I think ?

Plenty of other threads for that Bawsburst. This thread is about discussing the show, not the issues discussed on the show.

You wanna ask Larkie a question, call 0141 356 1872 :D

That was an interesting show tonight. The banter was pretty good in the first half too :) not that I didn't enjoy the serious second half. I found the wages topic particularly interesting, but I enjoyed listening about the ex players and what titles they won etc :) fascinating stuff if you didn't already know any of it :)

Hunters show tonight - starting at the earlier time of 8pm:

Continuation of the discussion on the sectarian led attack on Rangers by the combined agencies of the media (tv, radio, and press), politicians, and Police Scotland.

Anyone wishing to add to the debate is welcome to call in. :D

Two good bears passed away - very sad news

http://www.rangersch...-Good-Bears.htm

Firstly, Thank You Sweetheart for putting this post up it means a lot. I personally want to Thank Tommy for this show, as it would not have been possible for my uncle Sandy to listen, secondly for Ian and Fox, you gave my uncle many a great laughs and he always felt closer to home listening to you both, he loved listening to everyone and would sit howling with laughter in between a few rants, mine included lol Thank You All xx