Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Do you know who runs the show and takes the calls?

The last time I listened it was the American guy Tommy and Limmy.

Ian (the poster above my post) and Fox are the main two with GovanBlue, Edminston Drive, Hunter, and others contrbuting plus lots of callers from RM such as Dunny, Gogzy and many more.

Limmy hasnt been involved for about a year dennis.

Ian and fox are two good bears. The show gives a great outlet to have our voice heard as well as just reading posts.

Give it a try for a few nights, or listen to some of the archives, the jef the ref show recently was a cracker.

Lol what have i missed toniht. Figured the accounts would make for a weird show :lol:

As you can tell from bawbags post, Larkie wants Stockbridge out, hunter and Ian kinda focused a lot on ally's wage without taking anyone's posts in the lobby about tupe into account :lol:

But it was really just the guys giving their opinions and it was good to see they all still hold their own individual opinions

As you can tell from bawbags post, Larkie wants Stockbridge out, hunter and Ian kinda focused a lot on ally's wage without taking anyone's posts in the lobby about tupe into account :lol:

But it was really just the guys giving their opinions and it was good to see they all still hold their own individual opinions

lol thanks mate. Ill get the archive later.

My ears are bleeding car crash radio.... :lol:

Not your cup of tea then BB? Give it a couple of nights, call in even with your point of view. That's what will make it better, different people calling in and putting forward their view.

Lol what have i missed toniht. Figured the accounts would make for a weird show :lol:

Don't know if I heard right as the stream buffers more than the Orient Express, pretty sure well almost that he said at the start it was 8-1 against discussing the accounts first, maybe only us onliners bothers about them to any extent. :lol:

It's difficult keeping up with the lobby and host a show like this one, when I'm referring to notes and documents at the same time.

I can only apologise and say that if your lobby posts are not being read out, please call in and make them.

WATP

Not your cup of tea then BB? Give it a couple of nights, call in even with your point of view. That's what will make it better, different people calling in and putting forward their view.

No it was great I was birlin trying to make sense of it all and the buffering added a certain pot luck to the whole shenanigans :2gunsfiring_v1::lol: , car crash radio at its best, a bit like scotty mclure on speed and then some... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's difficult keeping up with the lobby and host a show like this one, when I'm referring to notes and documents at the same time.

I can only apologise and say that if your lobby posts are not being read out, please call in and make them.

WATP

I was only kidding mate, I enjoy that there was 5 of you on and all disagreed on various bits. It shows it's not scripted and it shows you can all think for yourselves.

TBf mate I listen on my iPad and I think I'm a bit behind. I keep reading in the lobby "good point (insert persons name)" and I'm thinking he's not even talking and then a minute later I hear it :lol: