The lie that Rangers are "massaging numbers".

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I go to every home game. My point was that everybody is arguing and moaning about attendences and numbers and who has got more and blah blah. We obviously have had the highest attendence in Scotland by a mile, case closed. The piggery is fucking empty yet they release an attendence of 49 thousand. They still say they have a higher average than us, lot of absolute pish. That's my point. It's getting old.

I go to every home game. My point was that everybody is arguing and moaning about attendences and numbers and who has got more and blah blah. We obviously have had the highest attendence in Scotland by a mile, case closed. The piggery is fucking empty yet they release an attendence of 49 thousand. They still say they have a higher average than us, lot of absolute pish. That's my point. It's getting old.

Don't forget though part of the story that this season has to tell the Bears who will come after us is the huge crowds that followed the team in division 3 and these lies are a threat to that

Don't forget though part of the story that this season has to tell the Bears who will come after us is the huge crowds that followed the team in division 3 and these lies are a threat to that

Naw fair enough. I see your point. What I will do is show them pictures of Ibrox and the dates, and opposition of our games. I don't think anybody can deny that our support has been nothing short of outstanding.

Cannae wait for their season ticket sales over the summer, attendances falling already in a season where they are league leaders and competed well in Europe and a good chance a few of their best players will leave. Should be a laugh. I knew it was bad when they started that "Bring a mate" scheme. That's for the shiters like Motherwell and Killie, for Celtic to use that was a huge embarrassment dressed up as kindness.

What else did you expect, it finally comes out that they boost attendances so it automatically means that we do the same even though you can see with the naked eye that Ibrox has rarely had empty this season in the league.

What else did you expect? It finally comes out that they boost attendances so it automatically means that we do the same even though you can clearly see with the naked eye that Ibrox has rarely been empty this season in the league.

I think we have all, at one point in time, queried the attendance of a football match. I have been at a couple of Ibrox games over the past few seasons where I wondered if they got the attendance wrong in the negative and also some in the positive. That said, all those were running with maybe a couple of thousand, either side of the official figure.

Celtic Park, on the other hand, are trying to fool everyone with a third of the stadium full and two thirds empty. Crazy buggers.

I think we have all, at one point in time, queried the attendance of a football match. I have been at a couple of Ibrox games over the past few seasons where I wondered if they got the attendance wrong in the negative and also some in the positive. That said, all those were running with maybe a couple of thousand, either side of the official figure.

Celtic Park, on the other hand, are trying to fool everyone with a third of the stadium full and two thirds empty. Crazy buggers.

Same here mate. There have been times when the guy over the tannoy has announced a figure and it looked much fuller. ie the Queens park game think the guy announced the attendance as 49k 913. And i never seen one empty seat even the Queens park end was full.

What else did you expect, it finally comes out that they boost attendances so it automatically means that we do the same even though you can see with the naked eye that Ibrox has rarely had empty this season in the league.

TBH I expect the police to put their name to accurate information <cr>