Question for Admin

DrZeus

Admin...Why do you ban Rangers fans from this forum that speak out against bigotted views and hatred for catholics ?

This forum is for all Rangers fans first and foremost and should not be run by a dozen posters with high "posts counts that scream" taig" when their ignorance and views are challenged .

I am a Gers fan,but i do not hate Catholics...I await the deletion of this thread and my ban.Is this the policy of this forum ?

Unless you care to respond ?

Admin...Why do you ban Rangers fans from this forum that speak out against bigotted views and hatred for catholics ?

This forum is for all Rangers fans first and foremost and should not be run by a dozen posters with high "posts counts that scream" taig" when their ignorance and views are challenged .

I am a Gers fan,but i do not hate Catholics...I await the deletion of this thread and my ban.Is this the policy of this forum ?

What are you talking about, DrZeus? Too early in the morning for cryptic shit, be specific. Or PM me if you have a genuine complaint rather than posting a shit-stirring thread.

In the whole spirit of not accusing people how do you "report" someone? 5 posts of the most blatant (insert accusation)!

There is a report button on each post (if on laptop/PC), press that and tell us why. Or just PM a Mod/Admin.

Good wan Declan --- time to out these bigots. On your comment about the ban - I hope you dont have to wait too long. (tu)