Sky Bet odds - next Rangers manager

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone so keen on Laudrup? What has he done to merit being the manager?

He manages a youth academy at the moment so maybe we could bring him in to work with our youths instead of being the manager?

Ally McCoist had done nothing in management to merit being our manager either. He's a Legend and a Rangers fan thats it but he had done nothing in management when Walter smith asked him to be our assistant.

With Jim Morrison coaching the goalkeepers. I think we would get better odds on this happening than Lennon to be fair.

He IS Jim Morrison, not Lazarus. However, if he were alive, I would bring him in, as he could open a few Doors.

I know!!!

He manages a youth academy at the moment so maybe we could bring him in to work with our youths instead of being the manager?

Ally McCoist had done nothing in management to merit being our manager either. He's a Legend and a Rangers fan thats it but he had done nothing in management when Walter smith asked him to be our assistant.

I thought we were bringing him in in some European ambassador role anyway (whatever that actually is :lol:)?

Ally McCoist had the experience to take the reigns, he's just not succeeded to far.

To me it just seems that people want to go from one legend to another, i'd say that's the last thing we should be doing and that some of the criticisms coming McCoists way could very easily go Laudrups way. It also seems to me people are getting excited because he would be a foreign appointment, which is just silly.

Neil Lennon hahahahahaha

It could be 66,000,000/1 it's still 100% guaranteed to lose.

Not necessarily - a three way split of the profit between Lennon, Green and Rangers for a short term appt would be a tidy profit for all at 66 M to 1