I Hope Charles Green Answer's No To Any SPL 2 Offer!

hellfirejet

Your bang on with this statement and our fans can't see that their hatred is holding us back.

They just want our money, I'm not going back if a fastrack happens, were not ready, we want aologies blah blah fucking blah.

The TV money has never been ours, just the same it has never been the scums. Yes we are the main attraction and bring in the most money but that's always been the case.

Not going back, I haven't even got a response to that!!!

We're not ready, so much for our motto 'Ready'.

Apologies hahaha that is laughable and will never happen. Yes they did try to bribe us about titles but what caused this situation was Whyte not paying tens of millions of tax to the govt and the oldco folding. Whether we like it or not and regardless of any criminal prosecutions Whyte was running our club and unfortunately we have all suffered for his actions.

Whyte was not responsible for the EBT's and it was our presumed guilt in the mismangement of these that gave the SPL & SFA the belief that they could take our titles.

TV rights: No there not ours but next season they belong to the SFL not the SPL and they (SPL) want them while shafting us at the same time - this acceptable to you?

Fans holding the club back = gies a fecking break - the fans have been the backbone to the club recently turning up in huge numbers while watching brutal fitba.

Green, for me, needs to stay strong on this and put it to the fans. If fans say yes then so be it but I believe the majority would tell SPL where to shove it, and still carry on supporting the club to the full.

It really does depend on what the deal on offer is, and what the alternative is for us.

I would be disappointed from a principled point of view if we worked with the SPL but it may be what we need to do for our own good. I don't know until we see what is on offer.

Don't want us fast tracked anywhere. We owe a debt of gratitude to the SFL. It was them who took us in after those cretins in the SPL cast us out into the wilderness. If we do anything other than work our way back up through the SFL structure, the old fashioned way, it would be a mighty slap in the face to those who were the only ones who actually helped us in our most desperate days.

I want Rangers to have nothing to do with the SPL,I want all who plotted against us to resign.Scottish football needs a strong RANGERS! Lets face facts,Scottish football only want what they can get from the Gers.The longer the in fighting goes on,the stronger Rangers influence will become, Scottish football need us, and they know it,let the fuckers beg for forgiveness.

We cannot afford to turn down an opportunity to get back to the top ASAP.

I know everyone states that the SPL and the clubs up there are struggling for cash, and of course they are without their biggest draw in there! However, we are not printing money either. We posted a loss of about £7m in the first half. Although this will reduce when our sponsor money kicks in, we are still years away from being profit making!

We have to get back to making money, to make money we need to be at the top.

Whyte was not responsible for the EBT's and it was our presumed guilt in the mismangement of these that gave the SPL & SFA the belief that they could take our titles.

TV rights: No there not ours but next season they belong to the SFL not the SPL and they (SPL) want them while shafting us at the same time - this acceptable to you?

Fans holding the club back = gies a fecking break - the fans have been the backbone to the club recently turning up in huge numbers while watching brutal fitba.

Green, for me, needs to stay strong on this and put it to the fans. If fans say yes then so be it but I believe the majority would tell SPL where to shove it, and still carry on supporting the club to the full.

I agree with you entirely. I don't think Green will stay true to his word though. All he's after is money and I don't trust him. Never have and never will.

We cannot afford to turn down an opportunity to get back to the top ASAP.

I know everyone states that the SPL and the clubs up there are struggling for cash, and of course they are without their biggest draw in there! However, we are not printing money either. We posted a loss of about £7m in the first half. Although this will reduce when our sponsor money kicks in, we are still years away from being profit making!

We have to get back to making money, to make money we need to be at the top.

Before we get back to the top we need to totally rebuild our infrastructure that's the only way we can turn a profit long term.

If we were dropped into the spl right now it would be a relegation fight and our money would go towords helping other clubs build stronger teams, we are in no way shape or form ready for the spl yet.

Till Rangers are back in Europe we won't see a team on the park that's anything better than an Aberdeen or Hibs as Green has already said our wage bill will be cut to 30% of income.

I want Rangers to be fully ready before we go back up and by the time we do the other scum clubs in the spl will be falling to bits.

I'd be horrified if we turned something like that down.

It's for the good of Rangers to get back to the top as soon as possible. Any hatred of any other club must be second to the love of Rangers, so as much as I'd hate the fact we'd be helping them, we'd be helping ourselves too, and that's all that is really important.

I agree, but one more season in an independent SFL would see so many in the SPL suffer. TV deal and Law suits should bring their demise. They cared not for us, they don't even consult us as the biggest show in Scottish Football. This is what they voted for so I'd like them to reap what they sowed.

Spoke to a director of a 1st div club who said there is no chance of rangers being fast tracked,its not on the agenda.

I love a good conspiracy theory, find it interesting that nine SFL 1 clubs had discreet talks. Think it is a certainty that there will be a SPL 2 with us invited as club 10. What we are seeing is big play.

There will not be an SPL 2. At least not this season, the rule breach would be so serious that the SFA would have to get involved, surprised that the SFA have no come out and ruled this out, then again, it benefits them for the scare mongering to continue, but that's all it is.

There will not be an SPL 2. At least not this season, the rule breach would be so serious that the SFA would have to get involved, surprised that the SFA have no come out and ruled this out, then again, it benefits them for the scare mongering to continue, but that's all it is.

Serg, money will change hands and the votes required to disband will be obtained.