To those feeling flat

One year ago we barely had a club. We have laughed, cried and sobbed this season.

We have cried out loud, swore out loud, shouted out loud.

It had been a looong, loooooooooong year.. but we have prevailed. We have risen above hate. Despite ALL that stood against us; we stand TALL!!!

We are RANGERS... and i for one love this club....highs and lows!!!!

The style of our football, the recent results we've collected, question marks over players & staff members are matters not for today.

Today we should recognize the job we have accomplished and acknowledge that we have taken the first steps back towards the top flight (tu)

One year ago we barely had a club. We have laughed, cried and sobbed this season.

We have cried out loud, swore out loud, shouted out loud.

It had been a looong, loooooooooong year.. but we have prevailed. We have risen above hate. Despite ALL that stood against us; we stand TALL!!!

We are RANGERS... and i for one love this club....highs and lows!!!!

I'm liking this.

The style of our football, the recent results we've collected, question marks over players & staff members are matters not for today.

Today we should recognize the job we have accomplished and acknowledge that we have taken the first steps back towards the top flight (tu)

Well said

Job done, let's enjoy a drink or two, before the serious work of making it better resumes again!

We've been doing it for years.

Most of the folk crying out for change just now have been doing it for years, our youth, coaching and scouting have been rotten for as long as I can remember.

No-one seemed to care as long as we finished above celt*c though.

Which put us here in the first place.

How long will this mindset last though, that's my worry?

Are we going to be sitting in six years time, still struggling to build a side with any worthwhile technique, watching Celtic spend their way to 7IAR thinking 'ach it's okay, we nearly went under seven years ago!'

What happened last year happened, we've came out into a league where we still have a massive advantage and we've been hugely underwhelming. I just can't celebrate a non-competitive win, it's not in my nature.

How long will this mindset last though, that's my worry?

Are we going to be sitting in six years time, still struggling to build a side with any worthwhile technique, watching Celtic spend their way to 7IAR thinking 'ach it's okay, we nearly went under seven years ago!'

What happened last year happened, we've came out into a league where we still have a massive advantage and we've been hugely underwhelming. I just can't celebrate a non-competitive win, it's not in my nature.

Dude we won the fucking league.. celebrate that... worry about facing Septic when it happens.. by then i.am SURE we will be more equiped!!! Til then.. enjoy our victory no mater how "small" (yet still HARD won!)

Dude we won the fucking league.. celebrate that... worry about facing Septic when it happens.. by then i.am SURE we will be more equiped!!! Til then.. enjoy our victory no mater how "small" (yet still HARD won!)

That the problem mate we can't worry about it at the time! We need to be planning long term....there is to much short term fixes and attitudes being employed by the club and some fans! If we want our title back and not put ourselves in financial ruin to achieve that we need to start planning long term!

That the problem mate we can't worry about it at the time! We need to be planning long term....there is to much short term fixes and attitudes being employed by the club and some fans! If we want our title back and not put ourselves in financial ruin to achieve that we need to start planning long term!

I agree.. but tonight.. celebrate... tomorrow worry! :)

may not have been pretty but we won it today!