2games in 2 days

Why has Charles Green been at 2 games in 2 days with that wank liewell?

If it's to do with this SPL2 invitation, then Green hasn't told him to fuck off.

We must be told why they two are becoming friendly.

Wtf is going on?

They pricks tried to kill us. Why are we entertaining that sly sleekit cunt?

Is there any confirmation that slangy eyed fuck was at Montrose? The tv cameras normally pick that sort of thing up

I'm sure someone posted a picture from a newspaper earlier today.

Is there any confirmation that slangy eyed fuck was at Montrose? The tv cameras normally pick that sort of thing up

I didn't see him in any Willie Vass photos either, I am sure Willie would have taken some if he was there.

If people actually bothered to look at the supposed picture of lawell in Montrose they would see the background an realise its not Montrose!!!

Fucking hell, the heads of the biggest and second biggest clubs in the country being in the same stadium for the same game... Shocker!! I for one think its good that Charlie's out there getting involved!! Shows he's not just going to sit back until its too late to put Rangers point of view across re league reconstruction!

If it's to do with this SPL2 invitation, then Green hasn't told him to fuck off.

Wtf is going on?

Are you serious?

Wtf is going on?

Or 1 game and sitting about a dozen seats apart?

Hardly constitutes bosom buddies does it?

If people actually bothered to look at the supposed picture of lawell in Montrose they would see the background an realise its not Montrose!!!

Fucking hell, the heads of the biggest and second biggest clubs in the country being in the same stadium for the same game... Shocker!! I for one think its good that Charlie's out there getting involved!! Shows he's not just going to sit back until its too late to put Rangers point of view across re league reconstruction!

I can't say if it is 100% Montrose, I can guarantee it's not st mirren though.

Some say Scotland has too many football teams. What they really have is too many half arsed media outlets(I cant call them news)

It seems like it's always a very bad game of "telephone/Chinese whispers" with these media people. They like to keep stirring

the pot too. As soon as some stupid topic dyes down they just pass it around.