Charles Green Statement

rangersxfc

No....read it again before posting!

You really are at it! Who are you to denounce every post that you don't agree with?

He did read it right - CG gave CW bank details for a deposit of monies and that bank account accepted the money. He did not ask if CG had used the money or wanted it, but it did arrive and be accepted in a bank account set up by CG.

As for your dig at others on here and your babble about 'sensible' posters on here - I hope you do not include yourself in that bracket, as the post I am quoting here is pathetic, as is your digs at cushy.

Apart from the select thousand guests from the green side and some greenies who make the effort to join and post pish, we are all Rangers fans in here and just because you do not agree with some of them, does not give your the right to tell people what to do.

Had to be said.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CG just released the whole truth. Good statement and Whyte was never part of his consortium. Of course Imran Ahmad had to sweet talk googly eyes to try and get the CVA through and keep club in SPL. In fact if they had to do it all again I know that they'd still go down the CVA route. Important to note they knew he wouldn't come up with any significant funds after he bounced a cheque for £25k!!!

I said the same today about the media. when Whyte was our owner no one from the media believed him. Now he's not the owner and all of a sudden there all believing him.

All these tapes prove is that Green has shafted Whyte.

GIRUY Whyte. If you want to say anymore come to Glasgow and say it. If you're going to take anyone to court at least fucking turn up you roaster!

Great statement from Charles Green, providing facts as to the situation and asking why the mhedia keep giving Shyte a platform.

What I say to CG is, give those mhedia trash a platform... one outside Ibrox, where they can listen to the game as they are not welcome inside Ibrox.

Somehow, I can't see the same Mhedia copying this in their rhags tomorrow.

You really are at it! Who are you to denounce every post that you don't agree with?

He did read it right - CG gave CW bank details for a deposit of monies and that bank account accepted the money. He did not ask if CG had used the money or wanted it, but it did arrive and be accepted in a bank account set up by CG.

As for your dig at others on here and your babble about 'sensible' posters on here - I hope you do not include yourself in that bracket, as the post I am quoting here is pathetic, as is your digs at cushy.

Apart from the select thousand guests from the green side and some greenies who make the effort to join and post pish, we are all Rangers fans in here and just because you do not agree with some of them, does not give your the right to tell people what to do.

Had to be said.

Jog on.....listen i will denounce any post that I think is moronic or trouble rousing....if you or anyone else doesn't like that fair enough but like them I have the right to voice my opinion....in this case you and the poster are both wrong! Green did not take money off of whyte! That was his question....maybe you should read it again aswell before ranting!

It is all a bit murky for my liking. I appreciate that business deals can be like this and that they had to get CW on board. But do the ends justify the means? Probably.

Unethical, yes. Lost a wee bit of trust and confidence in CG, hope there are no more surprises.

Jog on.....listen i will denounce any post that I think is moronic or trouble rousing....if you or anyone else doesn't like that fair enough but like them I have the right to voice my opinion....in this case you and the poster are both wrong! Green did not take money off of whyte! That was his question....maybe you should read it again aswell before ranting!

What would have happened if whyte had came up with the money wanted?

Considering the CVA was rejected Whyte was an irrelevance whether he had a £1 or a £1 billion in his bank account.

Whyte's shares only mattered if a CVA was going to happen as it was rejected his shares became as defunct (tu)

It is all a bit murky for my liking. I appreciate that business deals can be like this and that they had to get CW on board. But do the ends justify the means? Probably.

Unethical, yes. Lost a wee bit of trust and confidence in CG, hope there are no more surprises.

You do remember who he was dealing with...right?

How the fuck is it unethical?

Screwing Whyte over after all he has done to us is the opposite of unethical! or would you rather have had Green pay Whyte even more money? screwing over a conman who has hurt Rangers more than any other man is not unethical I would have lost trust and confidence in Green had he gave Whyte money.

I'm reading it as deposited into a separate Bank Account...Charles Green had no intention to use any funds deposited by Whyte regardless of value which is stated in the statement.

Well that was the point....green was trying to call his bluff....the fact he came up with anything was a surprise but he was quite categoric in the fact he did not accept the money as payment for anything therefore he did not take money and has tried to return this going back to your original post....perhaps I was quite short in my response however I am sure you can understand how frustrating things are when posters add to speculation and innuendo with no fact!

I'm reading it as deposited into a separate Bank Account...Charles Green had no intention to use any funds deposited by Whyte regardless of value which is stated in the statement.

We have to take Green at face value. Hes came back with a good statement.

But im more wary than i was this time yesterday.