Player Ratings QP V Rangers

So ratings people?

Mine

Alexander 7 did well as he could and made some good saves not at fault for the goal.

Argyriou 5 had a tough time in places and disapointed to go off injured.

Faure 6 did well and made some decent tackles although his pace is non existant

Cribari 6 same as Faure really, shakey at times but some decent tackles.

Wallace 7 another lively performance from Lee stands out more attacking then defending.

Crawford 6 had a bright opening but drifted out of the game after being booked ended up being subbed.

Hutton 5 was not in the game alot of the time and although didnt do much wrong he didnt do much at all.

Black 6.5 a better game then ive seen him have but needs to work on set plays more didnt get mixed up in shennanigans which was pleasing.

Aird 7 a bright and energetic display he scored our second and was a danger with crosses.

Templeton 9 man of the match he scored two could of had a hattrick and was a real threat. Great game and hopefully lots more to come.

McCulloch 8 started up front and scored a wrongly disallowed goal, moved back to defence later and was strong and determined.

Subs

Hemmings 7.5 Scored a peach after coming on but should of got at least 1 more, disapointing to see him leave with a hamstring strain

Mckay 6 was energetic and bright and put in a decent shift.

Naismith 5 barely had any time to show his stuff.

I don't know how it came across on TV, but I thought Aird was fantastic from where I was sat. Strong runner with good feet and hits a very nice cross when he has the chance to look up.

I thought so too, he was not involved quite as much second half but tbf we did play a bit more of a counter attacking game then, was much better crossing and dribbling from him today.

Aird for me goes higher than the rating of the OP. There was a move in that first half, when the ball was in the Rangers half of the park and one turn and he completely opened up the space for himself, without touching the ball. The boy has great potential.

Fair enough i was also impressed by him as i say i just thought he was'nt quite as involved second half but thats more QP having alot of the ball than anything else.

Fair enough i was also impressed by him as i say i just thought he was'nt quite as involved second half but thats more QP having alot of the ball than anything else.

I should just correct myself. He took two touches of the ball and opened up the park for himself! I wasn't having a go; your ratings look very fair on the whole.

I should just correct myself. He took two touches of the ball and opened up the park for himself! I wasn't having a go; your ratings look very fair on the whole.

I know mate (tu) If Fraser can stake a place for himself next season then it gives us a intresting dillema with Shiels to come back, Temps looks great in the hole and has said he likes playing there, Aird on the left, Shiels or Mckay on the right, Crawford also played there today but i think hes better more central as hes rather isolated on the right.

Templeton 9 man of the match he scored two could of had a hattrick and was a real threat. Great game and hopefully lots more to come.

He really was good today, nothing negative to say at all. He's also the guy who is adding the flair and providing some entertainment which is no bad thing! (tu)

Alexander - 7

Argyriou - 5

Faure - 6

Cribari - 6

Wallace - 7,5

Crawford - 6

Hutton - 6

Black - 6.5

Aird - 7

Templeton - 8

McCulloch - 7.5

Hemmings - 6

McKay - 5

Nice finish from Hemmings, a much livelier performance from the team, pity Templeton didn't get his hat-trick.