Charles Green's response to the racist language issue

Fuck sake lads, no matter how much you would love it not to be offensive the reality is that it is a racist term.

People get called Pakis because they are Asian

In appearance. This is down to race and not nationality!!!!

Exactly. A shit load of numb nuts on here honestly. People find it offensive, like they find the word 'cunt' offensive wether you and I like it or not. We know it is offensive, we can't just sit and say well 'naw it doesny offend me so its cool, carry on my darkie, n***er, paki friends.' ffs.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck sake lads, no matter how much you would love it not to be offensive the reality is that it is a racist term.

eh they are middle east muslim ex-colonial country no?. Not asian

Didn't realise that Pakistanis are a race

They aren't. People from India, Bangladesh get called Pakis as well, maybe you could explain that if it's not down to race. :s

indeed, whats with these clowns acting like Paki is some cuddly term that gets banded around for fun in this country.

Who remembers 'The Scheme' and the boy got thrown in jail on a racial charge for callign an asian shopkeeper 'A Bin Laden Bastard'. Didn't realise Bin Ladenish was a race.

Ah! Really???

That makes it all okay then.

If someone was to call you a 'prick' would you take offence to being referred to as 'an act of piercing something with a fine sharp point'?

:lol: why waste your time responding to his drivel?

Is this still going on? People will say he should shut his mouth. The moment our club gets attacked in the media by people with an agenda, people will demand he responds. You will be quick to scream for him to say something then.

and whats the point in defending the club if your credibility = zero, because you spout needless shite to the media about calling people darkies and pakis?

a serbian playing for serbia is a serb ...a croatian playing for croatia is a croat .so where,s the problem in saying that a pakistani from pakistan is not a paki ,,,pc gone mad ,,,i,m with CG on this btw ,,,,n he yorkshire man who probs got more pakistani neighbours than me or you can think about........and b4 putdowns ,think yorkshire got more pakistanis than other english countys .....might be wrong

a serbian playing for serbia is a serb ...a croatian playing for croatia is a croat .so where,s the problem in saying that a pakistani from pakistan is not a paki ,,,pc gone mad ,,,i,m with CG on this btw ,,,,n he yorkshire man who probs got more pakistani neighbours than me or you can think about........and b4 putdowns ,think yorkshire got more pakistanis than other english countys .....might be wrong

So there is no problem calling Kanu a ni**er then? After all he is from Nigeria.

Some terms become offensive based upon the historical application of their use. Ni**er and Paki happen to be two such terms.

So there is no problem calling Kanu a ni**er then? After all he is from Nigeria.

Some terms become offensive based upon the historical application of their use. Ni**er and Paki happen to be two such terms.

I would just give up mate honestly. Nutters on here are happy to use the word paki and darkie. It is offensive to a vast majority, who gives a fuck wether we agree with that or not, it is a fact.

Ah! Really???

That makes it all okay then.

If someone was to call you a 'prick' would you take offence to being referred to as 'an act of piercing something with a fine sharp point'?

You kinda miss the point a prick is PRICK the word paki does not have a double meaning