What's the point in having a Chairman?

Ricky_

When we have a ego-maniac of a CEO running off his big ignorant mouth to the papers every 5 minutes, referring to himself in the 3rd person, seemingly running the club and making the decisions, and driving the business in a manner which you would expect from a Chairman?

Whats the point in even having Malcolm Murray at the supposed 'helm?'

Personally i'd like to see Green retire with his shares and leave the chairmen and his board of directors to get on with the job at hand. The Charles Green show was refreshing and entertaining at first, so let's thank him for the work he's done and wish him a happy retirement before he embarrasses himself and the club even further.

When we have a ego-maniac of a CEO running off his big ignorant mouth to the papers every 5 minutes, referring to himself in the 3rd person, seemingly running the club and making the decisions, and driving the business in a manner which you would expect from a Chairman?

Personally i'd like to see Green retire with his shares and leave the chairmen and his board of directors to get on with the job at hand. The Charles Green show was refreshing and entertaining at first, so let's thank him for the work he's done and wish him a happy retirement before he embarrasses himself and the club even further.

A CEO runs the club day to day.

Also Green is going no-where.

Over the last two days I have noticed a concerted effort from you to exasperate the negativity surrounding green! Yes he was stupid with his comments but he has been a fantastic figurehead for us in many other ways over the past 12 months! Green brought all this together and now those who didn't want him in the first place are seeking their opportunity to try and dislodge him! Completely counter productive for the progress and stability of our club! Yes he needs to take a wee step back but we are in a much better position with green than without him!

Over the last two days I have noticed a concerted effort from you to exasperate the negativity surrounding green! Yes he was stupid with his comments but he has been a fantastic figurehead for us in many other ways over the past 12 months! Green brought all this together and now those who didn't want him in the first place are seeking their opportunity to try and dislodge him! Completely counter productive for the progress and stability of our club! Yes he needs to take a wee step back but we are in a much better position with green than without him!

There does seem to be a concerted effort from many posters over the last few days to jump on this 'unfortunate mistake' from Charles Green. For Rangers fans to want CG to leave the club just now is mind boggling, you just could not not make it up as the saying goes.

Green has got some things wrong lately but the eagerness to turn on the man who led a consortium to save our club is astounding.

I hate we pedal this myth Green is our lord and saviour who saved us from certain death, and was the only man to do so, so now let's just bend over and let him embarrass the badge.

I guess thats what we should expect from 'Charles Greens Rangers'. funny how this clown has much more support than McCoist does.

I hate we pedal this myth Green is our lord and saviour who saved us from certain death, and was the only man to do so, so now let's just bend over and let him embarrass the badge.

I guess thats what we should expect from 'Charles Greens Rangers'. funny how this clown has much more support than McCoist does.

Just as well i never said that.

And what has McCoist got to do with it? They have totally different jobs.

I dont know if its Presbyterian stunted emotions or a simple lack of vocabulary, but the amount of "embarrassed" claims is truly worrying.