Whyte V Ticketus

Blumhoilann

Just been announced that C.Whyte has LOST his court case with Ticketus.HE must repay the money according to Talksport. :7325:

Couple of other threads on it fellas

No surprise whys the freak has popped up now when you hear this

Would make a fucking change if the Scottish media vilified the real enemy here instead of backslapping over their pathetic anti-Green fest

Just been announced that C.Whyte has LOST his court case with Ticketus.HE must repay the money according to Talksport. :7325:

I dont really like laughing at another persons misfortune - but I'll make an exception in this case :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go ticketus!

I think this is the whole reason for his claim against us. He knew he was going to lose to ticketus and needs cash Pronto.

yes but is it a seperate issue with his claims against mr green. why could the sfa let a man with a previous ban from directorship get in anyway, can the sfa be sued?

Many folk on here have been saying for the past week or so that Whytes case was due up in court and thats what is behind all the nonsense.

The hysteria and panic caused by him and the media is disgraceful.

Hopefully, from here on, folk will calm down a bit and take the media and its agenda riddled stories with a truckful of salt.

Google eyes was never getting his crooked wee paws on Rangers and will be lucky to dodge the big hoose. (and I don't mean Ibrox)