Rangers: Police carry out raids on Whyte club purchase.

Gazzanova

The noose is tightening for these scumbags. Hopefully Whyte will be in the jail soon and a few other scumbags will be incriminated.

I hope and pray - for all Rangers fans - that the police finally reveal the truth behind this criminality and those responsible are duly punished.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're right , I mentioned earlier in the week when the news broke about hi and Green broke that he must be looking for money as ticketus must be getting close to looking for their cash. And someone desperate for cash would get spare cash from the papers for his story and he would also think I might scare Green and Co into giving me money to shut up. It does seem to much of a coincidence, that he broke the story then we had ticketus winning court case now the raids in respect of the purchase of the club.

Was it you who said if all the stuff he released to the Sun was spot on he would have gone straight to the courts with it?

Indeed, and I think your take on it may be correct.

Rangers: Police carry out raids on Whyte club purchase

Continue reading the main story

Related Stories

Police to probe Rangers tax 'leaks'

Police have carried out a series of raids relating to the purchase of Rangers Football Club by Craig Whyte from Sir David Murray.

Police Scotland said they had "carried out a number of searches" in at addresses in both Scotland and England.

The statement said: "These searches related to both domestic and business premises.

"This remains an ongoing investigation, and no further information can be provided at this stage".

Its about fucking time. I just hope that wee cunt has fun picking the soap up inside prison.

Rangers: Police carry out raids on Whyte club purchase

Continue reading the main story

Related Stories

Police to probe Rangers tax 'leaks'

Police have carried out a series of raids relating to the purchase of Rangers Football Club by Craig Whyte from Sir David Murray.

Police Scotland said they had "carried out a number of searches" in at addresses in both Scotland and England.

The statement said: "These searches related to both domestic and business premises.

"This remains an ongoing investigation, and no further information can be provided at this stage".

Its about fucking time. I just hope that wee cunt has fun picking the soap up in the showers when hes doing many years for fraud.