Busted - Whytes Castle Raided

The Dude

If this story is true and added to the Ticketus story it would explain a lot of the comments made recently as it would be the acts of a desperate man as the net closes in.

However I believe there is still so much more to come from his "ownership" of the club including trouble for llyods and those involved in the tax case leaks.

It's unbelievable how mhedia outlets have been treating this "mans" word as gospel.

Although I'm delighted the wee cunt is now being investigated, I fear it is all too little too late.....if it stops him trying to cause trouble for us looking for a pay off then it will be worth it but what do they hope to find? A diary explaining everything he did? These investigations should have been done a long time ago and if the SFA had done their job maybe we wouldn't have ended up where we did!

I do hope his whole life gets ripped apart though because despite what the media will have you believe and some with a distorted opinion on murrays involvement this wee prick and he alone caused our problems! The fact he is still walking around and still causing us problems disappoints me greatly!

Although I'm delighted the wee cunt is now being investigated, I fear it is all too little too late.....if it stops him trying to cause trouble for us looking for a pay off then it will be worth it but what do they hope to find? A diary explaining everything he did? These investigations should have been done a long time ago and if the SFA had done their job maybe we wouldn't have ended up where we did!

I do hope his whole life gets ripped apart though because despite what the media will have you believe and some with a distorted opinion on murrays involvement this wee prick and he alone caused our problems! The fact he is still walking around and still causing us problems disappoints me greatly!

Aye it is actually staggering how many problems this wee ugly dick has caused us. For some reason though I think he will slither away from this one as well.

BHhsxlMCcAAVuvC.jpg

Police removed the gates of Craig Whytes castle in a dramatic raid yesterday.

Our exclusive picture shows how they lifted the wrought-iron entrance to his Highland estate rather than cut through a padlock.

Officers then stormed Castle Grant in seach of evidence as they investigate Whyte's role in the

A bit too late. They should have done this 12 months ago. What do they expect to find now ? The wee snake has had plenty time to dispose of evidence.

what sort of evidence do they need to already have to get a search warrant?

Well why would they want to search his place......to look for evidence or nosey around. They obviously don't have enough or they would have had him up in court, they have been working on this for months, yet only now do they as term used.............raid residential and business premises in the UK.

So you would have to assume(I know bad thing to do) that they need more, and my point was anyone after the length of time this has been going on and has removed/destroyed everything , well hell mend them.

Him and others.....

How on earth does this clown own a castle?, most successful entrepreneurs have at least one core business that has made money whyte has none as far as i've seen.

All he does is leave a trail of devastation behind him and shaft creditors.

I think this is good really because the wee cunt actually has no 'real' money, so any attacks on his blot holes should start to effect his way of life and eventually show him up for the we crook that he is.