UB song today

rw1972

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that and when it comes to the 'old firm' games i love the banter and the hate but it doesnt mean we have to obsess over them when we play in places like Berwick or Peterhead, i like to think we can survive without them theres no way they could survive without us.

We clearly have different views on what obsess over them actually means. The day football fans stop singing nasty songs about their rival's is the day i chuck football.

We clearly have different views on what obsess over them actually means. The day football fans stop singing nasty songs about their rival's is the day i chuck football.

You misunderstand me i love the nasty songs about them but not when we are not in the same league as them and could quite possibly go 3 years without playing them depending on cup draws. They are irrelivent to us right now, in footballing terms at least, so why give them the attention they dont deserve?

You misunderstand me i love the nasty songs about them but not when we are not in the same league as them and could quite possibly go 3 years without playing them depending on cup draws. They are irrelivent to us right now, in footballing terms at least, so why give them the attention they dont deserve?

We never sing about them because they deserve it?? We sing songs about them to belittle them!!

UB in embarrassment shocker.

Did their faces go red white and blue? The UB and the BO are more representative of the Rangers support than most posters on here. I have have had the pleasure of standing amongst them and I know they have the good of Rangers in their hearts.

Group of adolescents organised by some older politicos. Said it before, the UB are our Green Brigade. For all their good work at times they have become a cringeworthy embarrassment.

Only reason you are attacking the UB's is cause your a Jacobite wankstain, I don't agree with some everything they do but away tae fuck and don't try and make your self sound reasonable.

Every song we sing has something to do with the club, no point in arguing in front of the full world so PM if need be.

i like the atmosphere the UB's bring to the game but singing songs that represent your group not the whole support on matters to do with the running of the club should be binned. it's bloody embarrasing to say the least.

as for your quote above 'there'll be no tartan army in Brazil' is a Rangers song is it.

So quick to forget and revise history. We have been given the foundation we have, and possibly our existence, primarily down to the efforts of CG. Him making money and the best interests of the club are combined, so we should be in a happy place.

If people want to question him, then ask questions, but this divisive, attention-seeking, agenda-driven stuff is just become boring.

Only reason you are attacking the UB's is cause your a Jacobite wankstain, I don't agree with some everything they do but away tae fuck and don't try and make your self sound reasonable.

Jackobite? What a stupid thing to say. I don't believe in the Devine right of Kings/Queens, that may be more your belief.

Bearger you're about as much use as a chocolate watch, Charles Green DID NOT SAVE RANGERS!!!!!

Seriously our support needs to get a grip. "we are the Rangers version of the Green Bridge" aye cause we're an Ultra group sad act, we're there to support the team 100%, what do you do all game? Sit on yer arse and eat a pie and drink yer cola, absolute cunt.

There to support the 'team' 100%?

Can you define 'team' as the last I looked, Ally McCoist, Walter Smith, Charles Green and even the tea lady are part of the team. Rangers are more than just 11 men on a football park and everyone who does a shift for Rangers deserves our support.