Horse racing system

JamieG54

Why even try to sell it?If it works, then it works, so why try and get an arbitrary amount for something that would surely pay more keeping it to yourself and increasing your stake?

How could you quantify the amount you were selling it for, and how could you disclose the "secret" without just giving it away?

I mean, who in their right mind would hand over silly money for something like that?

If it works, then stfu and make as much as you can for yourself and get on with it.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why even try to sell it?If it works, then it works, so why try and get an arbitrary amount for something that would surely pay more keeping it to yourself and increasing your stake?

How could you quantify the amount you were selling it for, and how could you disclose the "secret" without just giving it away?

I mean, who in their right mind would hand over silly money for something like that?

If it works, then stfu and make as much as you can for yourself and get on with it.

Good points mate. Probably greedy and want more but that's down the line hopefully.

I believe you but I cannot understand how giving away one selection can unveil your system? Without another to compare it too it's impossible to find a similarity i.e crack the code.

Understand your thinking but its not too difficult a systen to work out so. It may only take on selection to work it out or get close

Regardless of my view of whether this system exists or not (and that's of no importance to me really) I need to say that there is no system that can be 'cracked' with the name of only 1 horse. Why? Because there are too many pieces of information relating to that horse. And as there would only be 1 horse named it would be impossible to know a system, i.e. a PATTERN.

So, whilst I accept you don't want to name even 1 horse, please don't say it is because you might give away your system. You can't. Its impossible.

I'd rather you just say that you don't want to name a horse. Full stop. For no other reason than you don't want us to know.

• 2 weeks later...

Back from holiday so have had 9 days off. Before that I had one winner from 21 bets so im back down to just above 5k- the worst run I have had although I did have 4 or 5 good price seconds but still. Im hoping the break has washed away the bad run and ill start again tomorrow. I don't bet ante post mate so your better following a tipster even Tom Segal in the RP he will be advising some leading up to it.

Update.

As of today I have temporarily put the betting on hold. Before my holiday I was around 20 losers and since coming back its 12 losers from 13 bets. A year ago I did paper trial and there was a bad stage so perhaps its repeating myself. At 70 a bet I am cutting at 4k. Was up at highest 6.5k but I would rather come out now than go right back to zero.

I started last April so I may start soon after this but go back to 20 or 30 a bet. Finding it hard getting all my money on online in the morning before prices shorten at 10am onwards. If I have eg 6 horses thats 420 quid I need to spread and its difficult when I have been restricted. Can only go around shops on my days off. Disappointing but it's the right thing to stop for now and restart soon. Had some good price seconds eg 12s and 14s but luck isn't going my way.

So it's unsellable then?

For now probably. Suppose if this period of the year goes through a sticky patch then I would just remove Feb and March in the future. Need to juggle a few things about to get it bang on. Years ago when I was a learner gambler I ended up betting silly and self excluded from betfair so it expires next year. Could do with having that as no restrictions and you can ask for a price and let it sit until somebody lays you it. Always confident when your winning and I wanted to persist but could see me going further down. That was 2.5k in probably 3 weeks. Thats gambling. There will be good turns so I will get it going again I'm sure.

Uncle Ernie's system returned 6 winners and two places from 16 differently graded selections on Sunday.

Winners:

11/4

15/8

8/11

13/2

6/4

8/1

Places:

4/1

13/2

You can get his jumps selections by email every day until the end of April for a tenner:

http://uncle-ernie.n...LastHurrah.html

• 4 months later...

After a long break off it since February I think, I have started this again today onwards. £30 a bet. Ill update once a month so those offended needn't worry :)

Good luck

(If you started yesterday you could've been £600 in front)

Here's a system that can be seen by all!!!

For the whole of August I will post a daily bet (which may include days with no bet) and we will keep a running total.

Start with 10 units.

Unit can be anything from £1 upwards.

Hit like if you're in on this :-)

Good luck!!!

Good luck

For the whole of August I will post a daily bet (which may include days with no bet) and we will keep a running total.

Start with 10 units.

Good luck!!!

£600? How do you mean?

Just seen your other thread. 20/1 :) well done

Good luck

Start with 10 units.

Good luck!!!

Good idea , start your own seperate thread so it's easier to keep up with your daily tip?