Aberdeen's 30,000 seater stadium.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are in denial, mate. :peanut: They think i'm taking the piss.

odins_left_peg

User is Online

Liked: 15 times in 12 posts

Hall of Fame

4 year member

Posted 17 Apr 2013 11:35

re: richard donald upper closed

What a boost for the new season, we're nae expecting an influx of support, so we're closing half a stand.

What a phucking joke our club is.

xtrmntr75

Liked: 125 times in 106 posts

Hall of Fame

5 year member

Posted 17 Apr 2013 12:04

If we are looking to downsize, I think we should ground share with Caley

deedon

Liked: 87 times in 61 posts

Hall of Fame

6 year member

Posted 17 Apr 2013 12:09

'sheepey' wrote at 10:08 on 17 Apr:

just got letter through door RDU closed next season season ticket holders will be given the opportunity to secure a seat in alternative part of the ground prior to them going on general release with a 15% discount on there season ticket in any area for the 2013/2014 season. the club has an open day thursday 25th 5pm to 8 pm and sunday 28th 12-3pm where u can select your new seat with assistance from club . just a small snippet from letter i got

So we're still going to be around next season then? That's something anyway...

DITA

Liked: 299 times in 201 posts

Hall of Fame

3 year member

Posted 17 Apr 2013 12:12

Our board is full of liars and cheats.

Complete and utter joke.

odins_left_peg

User is Online

Liked: 15 times in 12 posts

Hall of Fame

4 year member

Posted 17 Apr 2013 11:35

What a boost for the new season, we're nae expecting an influx of support, so we're closing half a stand.

What a phucking joke our club is.

xtrmntr75

Liked: 125 times in 106 posts

Hall of Fame

5 year member

Posted 17 Apr 2013 12:04

If we are looking to downsize, I think we should ground share with Caley

deedon

Hall of Fame

6 year member

just got letter through door RDU closed next season season ticket holders will be given the opportunity to secure a seat in alternative part of the ground prior to them going on general release with a 15% discount on there season ticket in any area for the 2013/2014 season. the club has an open day thursday 25th 5pm to 8 pm and sunday 28th 12-3pm where u can select your new seat with assistance from club . just a small snippet from letter i got

DITA

Liked: 299 times in 201 posts

Hall of Fame

3 year member

Posted 17 Apr 2013 12:12

Our board is full of liars and cheats.

Complete and utter joke.

Our fault!! :D Fuck 'em!!

Closing the upper tier of one of their stands nexy season due to lack of demand for tickets :lol:

So I guess they won't be building their 30k seater stadium then?

HahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Abersheep City Council (lambing season section) voted a huge "FUCK OFF" to the ex-wig-wearer and his rancid club on their plans to rebuild at another location.

Anyone who witnessed the Deputy Dawg lookalike on the steps of Hampdump on Monday after the SPL's planned military coup fell on its arse will recall seeing fear in the eyes of Deputy Dawg.

They (he) are under pressure from the banks. This so-called £'millionaire property developer has been keeping Shagger's FC afloat for decades and as the property market slump continues and nobody is buying his over-fucking-priced dwellings....the heat is very much on little Deputy Dawg.

This announcement (a confession even?) that they can't sell out the "sell-out Saturday stadium" will be the first of many similar cost-cutting announcements from the little freak they once called "Wiggy".

Job cuts and cost cutting are the roads ahead.........otherwise the bank will step in.

Indeed, it may already be too late for the cost-cutting option.

I, for one, sincerely hope so.

This shower of shite are the first one's (outwith the Tarriers) from the Ess-Pee-Hell I want to see crumbling into the mud and fish guts up at Donald Trumpville.

:7325:

deedon

Hall of Fame

6 year member

Complete and utter joke.

Even they know they are doomed

No doubt it will be blamed on the failure to restructure (aka the big bad Rangers).

But wait a minute - if they had gone for the new format those lot would be playing the likes of Cowdenbeath for half the season so before they start poiting the finger...........

Allegedly oor wullie miller is putting together a consortium to try and purchase this ailing minnow of scottish football. Willie as we know has been a successful businessman in aberdeen for a few days , so he has the background to get this minnow back to where they belong, a mere fuckin nobody.

Allegedly oor wullie miller is putting together a consortium to try and purchase this ailing minnow of scottish football. Willie as we know has been a successful businessman in aberdeen for a few days , so he has the background to get this minnow back to where they belong, a mere fuckin nobody.

Successful business man? Who? Oor' Wullie? Are you on a fishing trip ED? He's HADDOCK his chips has Oor' Wullie. As COD is my witness. :7325:

Successful business man? Who? Oor' Wullie? Are you on a fishing trip ED? He's HADDOCK his chips has Oor' Wullie. As COD is my witness. :7325:

Indian Rest on Union Street the owner said the richest man in Aberdeen comes into eat there..and he said wullie the riverbank miller lol, I asked , bet he buys the cheapest btl of wine and you can include debt in his riches :7325:

It's believed by many that the fish man was going to batter oor wullie when spotted him quaffing champagne in Soul on Union Street.