Fifa 14 news

StevieMac90

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha really, half the features from fifa 14 cg is missing on the NG version, EA do it again, its fifa 360 all over again, shaft the consumer.

The gameplay alone is ten times what current gen offers.

They shafted the consumer with the 360 n ps3 version given how shite the gameplay is on it

The subtle touches in the game are great.

Seeing the players sitting on the bench with their bibs on and the ballboys running to get the ball and chuck it back to your player.

It’s will be so much better this time next year too because they will have more time and will have a better understanding of the next gen potential. I honestly can’t see how any other sim will get close to EA now unless 2K sports somehow decide to make a football game (if only!).

The subtle touches in the game are great.

Seeing the players sitting on the bench with their bibs on and the ballboys running to get the ball and chuck it back to your player.

It's will be so much better this time next year too because they will have more time and will have a better understanding of the next gen potential. I honestly can't see how any other sim will get close to EA now unless 2K sports somehow decide to make a football game (if only!).

Its amazing all those little things that they have added to the game have made it better. I always question some of the small additions like this but even zooming into your small pocket of away fans when you score in an away game seeing them celebrating a goal, just adds to the whole game. Love it.

It really does make the difference. Even the keepers getting the ball flicking it up when it's a goal kick is class.

I love the shooting in this game, it feels far better than current gen.

It's a really good solid base EA have and I expect next year all the modes will be back and the game will play and look much better too.

I just hope to fuck EA pull their finger out and make a PC version. I feel more shafted here than anyone else

Especially since my PC's spec could dominate any PS4 of XBOX stats wise and both are basically custom built AMD APU's with x86 architecture

It really does make the difference. Even the keepers getting the ball flicking it up when it's a goal kick is class.

I love the shooting in this game, it feels far better than current gen.

It's a really good solid base EA have and I expect next year all the modes will be back and the game will play and look much better too.

Shooting and replays are amazing, Played 4 games online tonight though and it's like playing football in fast forward...so bloody fast...when will EA learn? If they slowed this game down to a realistic level it would be pretty good.

The online is fucking awful but playing against the CPU is decent

Totally agree mate was just saying that on another forum yesterday...Online plays nothing like offline...Far to many ways to abuse it...Online it just feels like the shitty Fifa's of the past 2 or 3 years...Very fast and far to many ways to abuse! 1-2's and over the top balls especially.