Board split

KingKirk

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He only "shot himself in the foot" because he calls a spade a fucking shovel and didn't realise that the Scottish media would be on to it faster than a shithouse rat up a drainpipe.

Ever since I was a young lad in the 1950's you would go "up to the paki's" Fuck me swinging! we used to get "Johnny the darkie" come to the door every Friday with his suitcase.

Perhaps it was his own fault, but I think CG was well and truly shafted and he will be a MASSIVE loss to us as CEO. :pipe:

I agree and I don't think for a second Green is racist but he gave them a big stick to beat him with in these oppressively pc times and he should have known better. I hope the new ceo will continue to be outspoken and take a hard line against those who seek to destroy us. The last thing we need is another Bain.

So does Dingwall PM members of FF tellng them to go onto RM and stir it up?

Lunatics.

Anyone who is anti-Green is pro-FF/Dingwall/RST obviously.

Folk go on about how FF is a closed shop, need to toe the party line, yet on here anyone who goes against the majority RM view on Green/TBK/etc is accused of either being a tim or FF mole.

Underpants on the head time on here.

Are you honestly telling me Ryan, that you don't think FF are sending people over here to muddy the waters?

Because if you truely believe they are not, then you are dumber than I gave you credit for.

Honestly mate no. Even on sites like gersnet guys like casey(in the past obv), gunslinger, swsl, Zappa and even frankie would post the same view points they did/do on here. Does that mean they're rm plants on the gersnet board to muddy the waters over there?

Anyone who is anti-Green is pro-FF/Dingwall/RST obviously.

Folk go on about who FF is a closed shop, need to toe the party line, yet on here anyone who goes against the majority RM view on Green/TBK/etc is accused of wither being a time or FF mole.

Underpants on the head time on here.

Sense at last.

Are you honestly telling me Ryan, that you don't think FF are sending people over here to muddy the waters?

Because if you truely believe they are not, then you are dumber than I gave you credit for.

That never even occurred to me. I think they are wasting their time though - RM is an elclectic mix (without FF input)and hopefully always will be. Thats what drew me to the site in the first place.

I agree and I don't think for a second Green is racist but he gave them a big stick to beat him with in these oppressively pc times and he should have known better. I hope the new ceo will continue to be outspoken and take a hard line against those who seek to destroy us. The last thing we need is another Bain.

I'm in total agreement with your post,mate! :thumbup:

Honestly mate no. Even on sites like gersnet guys like casey(in the past obv), gunslinger, swsl, Zappa and even frankie would post the same view points they did/do on here. Does that mean they're rm plants on the gersnet board to muddy the waters over there?

I'm currently being accused of trolling on gersnet for still backing Green.

I don't see how not apporoving of Mather automatically makes you a dingwall lacky. Its possible to dislike both.

Cant see why anybody would dislike or like Mather yet, hes been pretty unremarkable up till now, unless its simply because hes viewed rightly or wrongly as Charles Greens man, and then you wonder whats so bad about that?

Our board at Rangers is becoming a comedy show now, it's about time they worked for the good of the club rather than the good of each other.

Let's hope this nonsense gets sorted and quickly, we should be talking about the football not the infighting in the Rangers Boardroom..

He's an agent. They aren't to be trusted. He will probably land us with shite players too. Unless he gives up his conflicting interests I'm not even sure he should be involved at Auchinhowie.

was it not Mather who lumped us with cribari faure and argriyou